Eye Problems update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a miracle. Be aware that in the coming year it is possible to get some blurriness. It happens in 10% of the cases. They do a 5 minute laser procedure and it will never happen again. Goo figure it happened to both my eyes..lol

Originally Posted By: ffhdriver
One thing I found interesting about my cataract surgery was watching it done.

Except then the lights went out

Originally Posted By: Al
Originally Posted By: ffhdriver
One thing I found interesting about my cataract surgery was watching it done.

Except then the lights went out
I was awake the whole procedure.

Originally Posted By: Trav
Last update. They did the left eye yesterday 7:45 AM and it came out perfectly, no more reading glasses or any glasses at all (I didn't wear them before). Going for post op inspection today.
The world sure looks clearer and brighter through these new eyes, happy camper.

awesome news! happy for ya that it all worked out! Thanks for the update, Trav! Always fun to hear good news!!
thumbsup2.gif
10.gif

Last update. They did the left eye yesterday 7:45 AM and it came out perfectly, no more reading glasses or any glasses at all (I didn't wear them before). Going for post op inspection today.

Fantastic news, I was looking forward to hearing about how it turned out. Great to hear about the good results. If you can, please find out what lenses were used.

Originally Posted By: Cujet
If you can, please find out what lenses were used.

I don't know what he used. I opted to get mine "set" for long distance. Understanding that I would need reading glasses. Folks I know that elected to get multi focus lenses have not been pleased. Some have elected to get one lense for reading and one for reading.To me its a bad idea bc when driving you want good peripheral vision.

Originally Posted By: Cujet

Fantastic news, I was looking forward to hearing about how it turned out. Great to hear about the good results. If you can, please find out what lenses were used.

One is Bausch + Lomb the other Acrysof from Alcon, no ides why they used different manufacturers but so far they work perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back