My recently sold house is back on the market, 5 months later

Nice remodel of your house. (y)
I went through on the open house... they did a REALLY good job... esp. considering the mess the Previous owners( in between my Fam, and the flippers) left behind... ( the back door was even standing wide open one winter....)
changed a bit of the floor plan up, in ways I wouldn't have thought of, and fixed some of the nagging issues we always had... it also felt a lot smaller than i remember...
we moved out of there my Junior year of HS, so i wasn't THAT much smaller then...

Is that your old piano too? 🤣

Not only is it MY old piano, it's my MOTHER'S old piano that she had as a kid.

When my parents split and she moved into a TH, she asked me if I could "hold onto it". That was 7 years ago. I told my agent that the piano came with the house no matter what :ROFLMAO:

It happens, my house in CA was sold by the new owner only a year later. It m pretty sure they lost some money on it once you count in the closing fees and agents cut.
It’s happening a lot more with RTO. At any given point in time, there is at least one house for sale on my street and the sellers are moving closer to city hubs.

I think a template was pulled to create listing and needs some tweaks. The EV hookup is dead simple if 240V exists in garage but who wants to explain that. Also it differs if you own Tesla vs other makers what plugs into it.

It does appear renovated to me , again details of exact one not specific.
The other thing about a 240 V hookup is that most are 30 Amp. You really want 50 Amps for a car charger and for that you need higher capacity wiring. This requires using 6 AWG copper wire instead of the more usual 8 AWG copper wire used in a typical 30 amp application.

Last edited:
Just because a house in built someplace that gets a lot of snow doesn't mean that you are going to have an adequate amount of space to put in when you are shoveling it out of the way.
Shovel? No thanks! I have a skid steer, grader and dozer to move snow.

The other thing about a 240 V hookup is that most are 30 Amp. You really want 50 Amps for a car charger and for that you need higher capacity wiring. This requires using 6 AWG copper wire instead of the more usual 8 AWG copper wire used in a typical 30 amp application.

If I remember correctly, it was only 20 amps going to the garage. Dual 10 AWG 120v lines that ran into a main disconnect, and then it was regular wiring to the rest of the garage.

My gen 1 Volt pulled a maximum of 13 amps I believe, so it was fine. I think I used a NEMA 5-20 receptacle.

Back