Danica Patrick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: tmorris1
She was on a local radio show a year or 2 ago and was about the most unpleasant person that I have ever heard interviewed. She had no sense of humor and was borderline rude. They basically ended the interview early because she made was such a pain in the you know what.

Originally Posted By: Al
She was on a local radio show a year or 2 ago and was about the most unpleasant person that I have ever heard interviewed.

Just another bisch in love with her self. I honestly don't think she is even close to hot.

Ha! you guys are just jealous because you don't have a cool car like hers.
LOL.gif
19.gif
20.gif

Wonder what oil she uses?
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: Al
She was on a local radio show a year or 2 ago and was about the most unpleasant person that I have ever heard interviewed.

Just another bisch in love with her self. I honestly don't think she is even close to hot.

Well, I wouldn't be all that critical. She's managed to not be culled from the herd and is in a pretty small corral of individuals. I don't find her exceptionally stimulating in appearance ..but I don't see the Swedish bikini team getting much press for their winner circle appearances as drivers
21.gif
I imagine that all the high anxiety interactive antics are real and are as abusive as they appear, but I would also imagine that there's some solid relationship that takes that edge into account. I'm sure she's not the only temperamental driver that we've seen that whips the puppies in the pits. I think ego is all part of the required make up.

Did she ever say that she was nice?

On the other hand, if you were a team owner, would you turn her down? NO! Racing is first and foremost a business, and she makith a lot of mulla.

I generally don't look good when I'm sweaty and [censored] off.

Personally, I like blondes
grin2.gif
....but Danica is kind of cute. I notice the more conservative she dresses, the cuter she looks (my opinion).

I am very surprised that Sarah Fisher is still racing, I thought she faded away years ago.

For better or for worse, everything we think about her is shaped by the fact that she's a woman.

Does the media pay special attention to her because she's a woman? Yes.

Has she advanced as far as she has because she's an attractive woman? Absolutely. But you think that tool Dale Jr. got to where he is on his skills alone?

Do we call her a B-word for outbursts for which we'd cut a male driver some slack? Yep.

Is her behavior childish, petulant, and unsportsmanlike? Pretty darn often.

Does Indy coddle her and enable, maybe encourage, her antics because it brings them ratings? Yep. I really have the feeling that security protected her in that pit the way they wouldn't have protected a male driver from himself. They let her stomp far enough over to Briscoe's pit that the press got fantastic photos and video, then they gently ushered her off before she did anything really untoward. Security's response was virtually scripted. A man would have made it over to the other pit and made a jerk of himself - or they would have physically pulled him back in right away.

It's great to see women break into the sport, but I want to see a woman who can excel on her own skills without needing to be marketed by manufactured drama and breasts. Give me an ugly female driver who can DRIVE.

And Sarah Fisher - don't get me started. She set her gender back 20 years by crying her freaking eyes out. There's no crying in baseball!

Quote:
For better or for worse, everything we think about her is shaped by the fact that she's a woman.

Agreed. It really can't be avoided
21.gif

Quote:
It's great to see women break into the sport, but I want to see a woman who can excel on her own skills

Well, I'd offer that she wasn't running in 7th place because she flashed a peek to the other drivers to get there. Nor did the other drivers cut her slack as some "driver of merit" (visions of my loathing of Michael Jordon and his "allowances" for the sake of entertainment value).

Quote:
without needing to be marketed by manufactured drama and breasts.

Well, this doesn't have much to do with her merit as a driver. It's more about what she offers in terms of entertainment value.

Originally Posted By: sprintman
So the Aussie #sshole took out the yankee [censored]. Sounds about right to me

Yep - that's international racing! All we need is a [censored] off Columbian, anal German and whiny Scot to round it out...

Originally Posted By: sprintman
So the Aussie #sshole took out the yankee [censored]. Sounds about right to me

wuz a rood 'roo frm Oz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back