Lost my buddy yesterday

I'm so sorry to read this. May he rest in peace and be by your side when your time comes. I'm sure his tail is wagging in anticipation.

Sorry for your loss. Just know he had a great life being your buddy. He’s had your back. Although it doesn’t feel like it, you had his back with merciful love and care.

Donald, So sorry for your loss and the passing of Mason. You have a good vet who was honest with you and provided the needed information for you to make the right decision. Be very thankful for that. I have lost many dogs over the years. It never ever gets any easier. That being said I am glad you still have another dog that provides you the compansionship you desire.

Good Luck on adjusting to his passing, and remember there are lots of shelter and rescue dogs that need good homes like yours.

Sorry for your loss. It's very hard to do the right thing. God Bless both of you.
1699401535636.jpg

Take comfort in knowing you gave him a great life. A life he may not have had if he had gone to a different home.

Aw man, I'm so sorry for your loss. Had several over the years that have gone, never easy. Take solace in the love and home you gave him for all the years he was your buddy.

Greatest Wish

We lost Chancho almost 1 year ago. Yes time helps there is no doubt but as we approach that date we feel a tinge of sadness.

God bless you and your beautiful dog- he’s playing with Chancho now having some happy dog time

Back