Anyone HAPPILY running "store brand" oils?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happily running Supertech syn in my 2015 Jeep. I'm waiting on my Walmart to begin carrying 0W-20 Supertech syn for my Silverado, but until then typically QSUD. I've become much more interested in a lubricants specifications listed on the back than I am with the name listed on the front.

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
I’ve got a bunch of Napa Conventional for $1 a quart. I run it in my Jeep, it’s Valvoline, regardless what all the nay-sayers on here say.

Same here. Local NAPA had a sale 99¢/qt with a free filter with >4qt purchases. So I got a case and a NAPA Gold filter for like 13$. [censored] good deal.

I got a case of peak hm from when it was on special at my local dollar store and i plan to use it when my truck needs a oil change.
I have ran every store / house brand in it i was happy.

My Family has ran almost strictly Pennzoil lubricants for as long as I can remember. Oil is cheap -- engines are not. I have and will put the utmost confidence running Pennzoil in my vehicles today and tomorrow. Nothing against people that are trying to save money buying consumer/store brands. As long as there certified -- heck who does not wanna save a dime or two in this day and age.

Dale

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back