Accident tonight

If he has a job of any substance go after his wages with a court order. I had that happen to me many years ago and the other guy thought it was funny. The court didn't think so and attached 20% of his wages into an account for me. Don't let these lowlifes get off. Ed
None of that is this persons concern. The insurance company does that.

i find the thread fascinating people are upset over uninsured driver who is covered by auto insurance for a vehicle the OP does not even own (company car).

Imagine self insuring like I have seen some poster talk about and trying to chase down the person via court and for payment etc.

Why is it always the person with out insurance.
because that person likely has a lifetime of bad choices made and are still making bad choices.
such as "I can make it" "insurance costs to much" "I'm a good driver I wont get into an accident"
"these drugs wont ruin my life" etc.

Next up the guys new primary transportation is the fat-tire ebike...

And stick a fork in it.. I'm late but that car is Well-Done!

Thankful you're OK. What happened to you is why if I'm first at a red light I give a 2-3 count while look hard before going. If people behind me don't like it tough.
Oh and here I thought people were just oblivious staring at their phone... ;)

I take my foot off the brake so people can tell I'm not sleeping/texting but slow roll till I get a good look both ways.

If there is clear view I dont do that and just take off normally.. obviously depends on the intersection/traffic level.

I have had plenty come through on a left turn in front of me seconds after I get a green light..(or straight through)

I honked at one.. and he panic stopped and started yelling out his window at me that it was his turn..... I mean the guy in front of me(first at my light) made his left with green light then this guy lefts in front of me from the other direction it was easily 3-5s into my green light... gotta be ready for anything .. you arent on your couch in the living room.. pay attention right?

You cant argue with drugged people.. doubt he had a job, insurance, or that it was even his car.

Last edited:
because that person likely has a lifetime of bad choices made and are still making bad choices.
such as "I can make it" "insurance costs to much" "I'm a good driver I wont get into an accident"

I take my foot off the brake so people can tell I'm not sleeping/texting but slow roll till I get a good look both ways.

If there is clear view I dont do that and just take off normally.. obviously depends on the intersection/traffic level.

I have had plenty come through on a left turn in front of me seconds after I get a green light..(or straight through)

I honked at one.. and he panic stopped and started yelling out his window at me that it was his turn..... I mean the guy in front of me(first at my light) made his left with green light then this guy lefts in front of me from the other direction it was easily 3-5s into my green light... gotta be ready for anything .. you arent on your couch in the living room.. pay attention right?

You cant argue with drugged people.. doubt he had a job, insurance, or that it was even his car.
Driver was a young guy, probably 18-19, driving his truck with a couple dirt bikes in the back.

It's good to hear you're ok. Camry's are tough cars.

My luck the injured POSs w/out insurance would attempt suing me.

Because there are that many running around.

I'd like to see those operating with no insurance , registration jailed and the car impounded.
The driver had been ticketed just a few weeks ago for failure to register a motor vehicle.

Attachments

• IMG_0613.jpeg
    IMG_0613.jpeg
    72.1 KB · Views: 22
My parents were always very cost conscious and carried liability only on their cars. I’ve done differently and carry full coverage. I’ve been hit by uninsured motorists, or insured motorists at fault, and by going full coverage I only have to interact with my own insurance. Sure, at first I have to pay the deductible, but I eventually get it back, and if the other insurance gives trouble or the other is uninsured, my insurance goes after them and I don’t have to. that kind of stuff is stressful and I’m happy to not mess with it myself.

back on topic. Camry is toast. Protected you well. I hope the best for everyone involved.

You hit the nail on the head-here there’s a LARGE quantity of idjits careening around with NO plates whatsoever, making brain dead moves all over the place. Anybody who believes these fools have licenses or any insurance whatsoever needs their head examined…

Because there are that many running around.

I'd like to see those operating with no insurance , registration jailed and the car impounded.
How would that help them pay back the cost of accident. Most do end up paying over time and typically the state can revoke their license (NH) if they decide to stop payment to insurer or person demanding payment.

Last edited:
I hate car shopping almost as much as I hate accidents ☹️

And uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage is a must... lots of uninsured motorists out there, especially right now 😲 A dashcams also a good thing, and so are cell phone pictures... especially if the other vehicle tries to drive away 😉

There is a movement is some circles to stop using the word 'accident' as it implies not preventable, instead use crash .I have noticed that some media outlets do this.

Back