How soon will Dannyka get lapped today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Indydriver
10 laps?
20 laps?
Certainly by 30 laps.

***** Who is Dannyka????????

However...... I think Danica Patrick will get lapped fairly soon just because she is starting WAY back.

JP

Originally Posted By: LeakySeals
I say she's due for a win, Daytona taught her a lot and gained the drafting respect of her peers.

**** If this were a plate race I kind of agree with you. But, this race as you know is a totally different animal. She will do well to hang and learn and finish top 25. IMHO

JP

She can't win, even with her massive weight advantage. And I think that the sanctioning body really, really ought to amend the rules so that she has no weight advantage over the rest of the field.

I say she's due for a win, Daytona taught her a lot and gained the drafting respect of her peers.

You don't know anything about racin', do ya?

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
Do you just hate the concept of women in racing, or Danica particularly???

Dannyka in particular. I've had to watch her in IndyCar for several years. I know what a phony she is. You NASCAR fans will learn soon enough.

Last edited:

35.gif

This'll be good.

36.gif

Do you mean the different races and rules or the fragile shallow ego's of the red-neck drivers and fans?

Do you mean the different races and rules or the fragile ego's of the southern drivers and fans?

Any of it.

Dannyka in particular. I've had to watch her in IndyCar for several years. I know what a phony she is. You NASCAR fans will learn soon enough.

+1

The SHR crew got her up to 31 on her pit stop. Wasted effort. Let's see if she can pass just one person or if she will keep sinking until lapped.

You're free to think whatever you like. But, you've proven you know as much about racing as Dannyka does about driving a race car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back