How soon will Dannyka get lapped today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danica is just your overhyped token female. She might even be the best female driver they can get, but she's still just a token. That's all cool as long as it doesn't get dictated that 50-70% of the participants have to be tokens like elsewhere.

Originally Posted By: Indydriver
Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
Do you just hate the concept of women in racing, or Danica particularly???

Dannyka in particular. I've had to watch her in IndyCar for several years. I know what a phony she is. You NASCAR fans will learn soon enough.

How is she a phony? Does she not want to be a race car driver and is just faking it because her parents pushed her into it or something? I'm being serious! I don't know.
21.gif

All you have to do is watch her "race" and compare her abilities to the hype surrounding her participation.

Danica has said herself she thinks she doesn't deserve all the hype! You seem surprised the media pays the most successful female race car driver a lot of hype.
21.gif

Danica has said herself she thinks she doesn't deserve all the hype! You seem surprised the media pays the most successful female race car driver a lot of hype.
21.gif

Yeah, right. See above.

Last edited:
Fun's over.

She was just about to get lapped and NASCAR conspired to blow her right front so she wouldn't be embarrassed. I just hope the poor thing's alright so we have someone to root against next week.

Oh well, back to the Honda Classic!

Last edited:
I saw an interview of Danica once and the person interviewing her asked if she ever drove the buss she travels in. She said no she can't judge the back of it.

While I can respect someone knowing their limitations and not getting in trouble by driving something that exceeds those limitations, I found it strange that someone who drives a race car on a track with other race cars having any limitations with any vehicle. Any person I have know in the past who even dabbled in racing always seamed to be the first one wanting and willing to drive anything with a motor and wheels, be it anything from two wheels to 18. Kind of a questionable negative statement about her over all driving ability.

I'm not a fan. I just find the constant trolling of her to be monotonous and tiresome. If she is that bad let her be bad in anonymity

Cheers,

Ps.shes not the one hyping herself.

Originally Posted By: Rand
I'm not a fan. I just find the constant trolling of her to be monotonous and tiresome. If she is that bad let her be bad in anonymity

Cheers,

Ps.shes not the one hyping herself.

But see, you don't understand NASCAR racing. It's kinda like professional wrestling. You not only root for your faves, you root against the bad guys (gals).

P.S. Someone must have forced her to do all those magazine shoots in her underwear. Not to mention the provocative TV commercials. Then she dumped her husband so she could start hitting on other drivers knowing the inevitable press hysteria that would cause. It just goes on and on with her but she NEVER produces on the track. I'll keep pointing this out. Don't play if you don't enjoy it.

Last edited:

But see, you don't understand NASCAR racing.

Unless NASCAR is a cult (which it isn't) there's nothing to "understand". His POV is different from yours, that's it.

Quote:
It's kinda like professional wrestling. You not only root for your faves, you root against the bad guys (gals).

Professional wresting had good/bad guys. Bad/Evil. Those polarities don't really exist in NASCAR. Perhaps for certain people, like yourself, you need to vilify somebody to keep an interest in the sport. If that's your prerogative, so be it. But that doesn't mean that others can't enjoy the sport without the same mental games involved. They may just prefer a certain racer/brand and want to see them win. It CAN be that simple.

Quote:
P.S. Someone must have forced her to do all those magazine shoots in her underwear. Not to mention the provocative TV commercials. Then she dumped her husband so she could start hitting on other drivers knowing the inevitable press hysteria that would cause. It just goes on and on with her but she NEVER produces on the track. I'll keep pointing this out. Don't play if you don't enjoy it.

I doubt anybody forced her. She's hot, and has a great body. She could do with some larger mammary's, but that's just nit-picking here. She has what the other drives don't have: sex appeal. And like it or not, it broadens the NASCAR audience.

Of course she calls attention to herself.

Why does she drive an electric green vehicle? Why can't she just drive a normal car color?

See. Attention drawing.

Originally Posted By: JimPghPA
I saw an interview of Danica once and the person interviewing her asked if she ever drove the buss she travels in. She said no she can't judge the back of it.

While I can respect someone knowing their limitations and not getting in trouble by driving something that exceeds those limitations, I found it strange that someone who drives a race car on a track with other race cars having any limitations with any vehicle. Any person I have know in the past who even dabbled in racing always seamed to be the first one wanting and willing to drive anything with a motor and wheels, be it anything from two wheels to 18. Kind of a questionable negative statement about her over all driving ability.

If you knew much about NASCAR. you would know that not very many of the drivers drive their own million dollar motor homes. They have a hired person to drive it from race to race and keep it stocked with food and drink. They usually travel in their own or a buddy's jet. Can you just imagine Jimmie Johnson or Dale Earnhardt Jr driving their own motor home from coast to coast?

Originally Posted By: Malo83
"She's hot and has a great body"
crackmeup2.gif

Give me a break!

+1. you really gotta wonder about the guys drooling over this little female poodle.

But see, you don't understand NASCAR racing. It's kinda like professional wrestling. You not only root for your faves, you root against the bad guys (gals).

I've been watching NASCAR since the early '90s, and you don't have to root against anybody. That's a choice you are free to make, just as it is with any other competitive event.

I hate to see anyone have a tough time; everyone out there is trying their best to succeed. I may be happier if some folks win vs. others, and I may be disappointed if someone didn't win, but I'm never sore if someone else DID win. That's an accomplishment for which he or she (and the team) worked very hard.

Oh, and Danica's alright. My wife's hotter, though, so it really doesn't matter. Just as all YOUR wives are as well, right fellas?

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL

But see, you don't understand NASCAR racing.

Unless NASCAR is a cult (which it isn't) there's nothing to "understand". His POV is different from yours, that's it.

Quote:
It's kinda like professional wrestling. You not only root for your faves, you root against the bad guys (gals).

Professional wresting had good/bad guys. Bad/Evil. Those polarities don't really exist in NASCAR. Perhaps for certain people, like yourself, you need to vilify somebody to keep an interest in the sport. If that's your prerogative, so be it. But that doesn't mean that others can't enjoy the sport without the same mental games involved. They may just prefer a certain racer/brand and want to see them win. It CAN be that simple.

Quote:

I doubt anybody forced her. She's hot, and has a great body. She could do with some larger mammary's, but that's just nit-picking here. She has what the other drives don't have: sex appeal. And like it or not, it broadens the NASCAR audience.
I still plenty of fans disguised as seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back