How soon will Dannyka get lapped today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops, gave back all those positions her pit crew won for her (I'll bet they love that!)

Back to P36.

-18sec. Won't be long now. Come on green flag!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Indydriver
Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
Do you just hate the concept of women in racing, or Danica particularly???

Dannyka in particular. I've had to watch her in IndyCar for several years. I know what a phony she is. You NASCAR fans will learn soon enough.

How is she a phony? Does she not want to be a race car driver and is just faking it because her parents pushed her into it or something? I'm being serious! I don't know.
21.gif

Saved by the yellow again!

Oh no; are they throwing mystery cautions for her like they always did with Jr? Hot dog wrapper on the back straight!
lol.gif

Pit crew got her up to P21!

Gotta give those Tony Stewart crews a LOT of credit.

Whaddya think? Forward or backward?

I think I know.....

Chris Myers:

"Dannyka worked her way up from 40th to 21st"

Hahaha. He doesn't know anymore about racing than Leaky seals.

Do you just hate the concept of women in racing, or Danica particularly???

Dannyka in particular. I've had to watch her in IndyCar for several years. I know what a phony she is. You NASCAR fans will learn soon enough.

How is she a phony? Does she not want to be a race car driver and is just faking it because her parents pushed her into it or something? I'm being serious! I don't know.
21.gif

All you have to do is watch her "race" and compare her abilities to the hype surrounding her participation.

Man, that pit crew gains her spots on every stop. Back up to 29th.

Can you please pass someone, Dannyka? Just one?

Oops, 30th before I could fix my typo.

Tough break for Mark Martin. Now there's a guy who deserves to win.

Last edited:
Ohhh i remember the indy car days it's the same deal

Last edited:
10 laps?
20 laps?
Certainly by 30 laps.

we figured out you hate her by now.

you can probably stop trolling her and look intelligent again.. anytime now.

Yes she will never get anywhere because nascar has the good'ole boys club and she doesnt have equipment for that

Originally Posted By: Rand
10 laps?
20 laps?
Certainly by 30 laps.

we figured out you hate her by now.

you can probably stop trolling her and look intelligent again.. anytime now.

Yes she will never get anywhere because nascar has the good'ole boys club and she doesnt have equipment for that

See, you non-racing enthusiasts blame her failures on some sort of conspiracy against her. She has had every advantage in the world. The fact is, she is given much better equipment than she deserves because she brings the sponsorship dollars rather than talent. Racing used to be a meritocracy, not buy-a-ride. How's that for intelligent?

Rooting against the Androgeny (you might need to look that one up) actually makes NASCAR fun to watch.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: CharlieW618
Her daddy's name isn't keeping her in racing at least.

Oh, slam!

15.gif

Originally Posted By: CharlieW618
Her daddy's name isn't keeping her in racing at least.

Are you referring to Mr. Earnhardt? No doubt, his name provided some advantages. But, he has won races and he was the guy who passed Dannyka on the last lap and finished second at Daytona.

And is running 8th in this race. And made the chase last year. The guy hasn't been a total flop.

Make that 3rd.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back