PENNZOIL $25 rebate on 10 quarts starts today ( 2/1/24 ) until

9/30/24 . $10 off oil change by participating locations that begins today until 12/31/24 .

Last edited:
Also looks to be very few participating stores to purchase their synthetics :( . Was hoping to get ULTRA in next few months . :rolleyes:

I've had lackluster results with Pennz rebate department after providing them with the required documentation. Received the first one and denied the second. Email them and 4 months later no reply. My fault as I gave up (really forgot) and let it go.

Nice, but this is a bummer:

"Walmart - IN STORE PURCHASES ONLY. ONLINE PURCHASES INELIGIBLE"
I did the M1 rebate last 2 years in store anyway - seems much less likely to get rejected with an actual cash register receipt. I agree if your not a regular in store shopper its a pain.

Well there goes that. I was hoping the 5w30 euro deal via amazon plus this rebate would be awesome.

At this point the Amazon 3 pack euro deal is nearly same price, delivered to your door, no possibly tampering, without any rebate to worry about. Must be ok with 5w30 euro L. https://bobistheoilguy.com/forums/t...uro-l-5w-30-5qt-for-43-29-2-89-qt-amz.376071/

$2.89/qt Amazon deal
$2.79/ qt rebate deal from Walmart instore purchase.

I did the M1 rebate last 2 years in store anyway - seems much less likely to get rejected with an actual cash register receipt. I agree if your not a regular in store shopper its a pain.
In March of 2022, I purchased 4 Jugs of Pennzoil Ultra Platinum 0W-20 from Walmart.com for $24.97ea. For a total cost out-the-door including sales tax, $105.87. Shipped to my doorstep; not setting foot in a store. I then got (2)two $25 dollar Amazon Gift Cards from the Rebate. That equated to $2.79 per quart. That WAS a good deal.

What I said last year is that current rebates are better than nothing but a stark contrast to past rebates. The good ol'days, as it seems, is past us.

NAPA , Advanced Auto , Carquest , AutoZone , O'Reilly Auto Parts and other auto part stores are listed . A.A.P. has ULTRA at a reasonable price . NAPA may have another sale on PLATINUM and ULTRA in the future . Many other businesses such as hardware stores ( HOME DEPOT , others ) and other type of retailers that carry PENNZOIL synthetics are listed to get rebate . Go to PENNZOIL site to find local participants . List size varies by zip code .

Last edited:
I've had lackluster results with Pennz rebate department after providing them with the required documentation. Received the first one and denied the second. Email them and 4 months later no reply. My fault as I gave up (really forgot) and let it go.
Well, no, it's their fault because they didn't pay you.

PZ is on my list as well, I did everything exactly right and they still turned me down.

Back