Who's Overdue For An Oil Change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: tom slick
I love working on cars but don't find oil changes "fun" and they don't stroke any OCD needs for me like they do some people. In my younger years I was an oil change nut (along with points and plugs) but got over it, maybe doing similar tasks for a living gave me my fill.

I agree. While I enjoy working on cars, I despise doing oil changes. In fact, I'd rather pay someone $40 to change the oil than to do it myself.

I've got 4 months left out of 12 until I change the oil, the anticipation is killing me!

I have to say my phone reminds me. When I enter my fuel information in the Automobil application on my Palm Centro, it will say you are due for an oil change when it's time.

I've gone an extra 500 or 1000 miles before, but that is usually due to hitting the 4 or 6 month timer, rather than hitting the mileage.

Originally Posted By: chet2
overdue?...probaly none of us here

True, what's funny is when my family starts getting overdue on their cars, I start hounding them about it. Not even my cars, but it bugs the [censored] out of me! Even went as far as paying/doing it myself. 11.00 jug of MC5000 of course w/ ST filter, but hey :)

Just checked it about an hour ago. 2,000 miles, no consumption, no change in color. Weee gc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back