If You Could Meet Someone From BITOG?

Could be a serial killer.

Nah… I leave that for the guys I saw that evening on the Colonial Parkway…

That was a heck of an experience… I wouldn’t be here if I hadn’t trusted my instincts when that white van rolled up and parked.

And the guy who dna links him to those murders… Had a white work van… Just like the one I saw that evening. And his age, height, looks are a match for who I saw get out of that drivers side of that van… Genuinely a frightening encounter. Those guys chased me and my ex girlfriend to Rte 17… I lost them in traffic and they got stopped at the stoplight at Ft Eustis Blvd and Rte 17 as we ran through the light just as it turned red.

Last edited:
I'm glad you questioned that. I could be wrong. I thought read it but I am kinda sleep deprived today, so I am just not sure now.

I'm sorry if I was wrong.
Recently I have been trying to see if I can locate him with no luck. I was Facebook friends with him and chatted a few times on Messenger but then after a couple of years his account changed from Bob Winters to Jacki Winters and some young woman became the profile picture. Very odd

Recently I have been trying to see if I can locate him with no luck. I was Facebook friends with him and chatted a few times on Messenger but then after a couple of years his account changed from Bob Winters to Jacki Winters and some young woman became the profile picture. Very odd
Likely a hacked account.

Nah… I leave that for the guys I saw that evening on the Colonial Parkway…

That was a heck of an experience… I wouldn’t be here if I hadn’t trusted my instincts when that white van rolled up and parked.

And the guy who dna links him to those murders… Had a white work van… Just like the one I saw that evening. And his age, height, looks are a match for who I saw get out of that drivers side of that van… Genuinely a frightening encounter. Those guys chased me and my ex girlfriend to Rte 17… I lost them in traffic and they got stopped at the stoplight at Ft Eustis Blvd and Rte 17 as we ran through the light just as it turned red.
What murders?

I actually used to work with a guy on here... @KeithS_NW_Ohio...
well... he was one of the Maintenance guys working for that branch of my retail employer..( which was either purchased by some one else, or spun off into it's own company a few years back..)
think he got either re assigned to a different area, or retired.
looks like he hasn't logged in since the summer of 2020.. hope he's doing okay..

So, what is "BITOG" anyway?
Why, it's a group of internet exshperts who pretend to be experts (of which there are some real ones, and we are thankful for them) and will generally interject things like "this is the best" and "I know what I'm talking about" and "my research tells me" and lately there has been an uptick in the "trust me bro, because I am a know it all who founded the altar of knowledge" sect that I thought was about gone. Many of those exshperts have lost any sense of humor due to perceived self-enlightenment but still think they are like the (much funnier than their dads) love child of Andy Kaufman and Dave Chappelle.

- Sincerely,
Andy Chappelle II, Duke of Puddin'heads.

Nobody wants to talk to me. Draw arrows on pipe so the water or air knows which way to flow. Don't laugh at me engineers make me in mechanical rooms even have to tell the pipe what's in it with fancy lables

Nobody wants to talk to me. Draw arrows on pipe so the water or air knows which way to flow. Don't laugh at me engineers make me in mechanical rooms even have to tell the pipe what's in it with fancy lables
Hi Fitter30, nice to meet you.

What murders?

Colonial Parkway murders… Plus potentially others…. I bet good money more.

The theory was that the individual or individuals likely moved after 1990… That guy never moved out of the area… Never. He had a white work van, had a boat that he routinely cruised around the Potomac river, Rappahannock River, York River, James River and the Mobjack Bay, and the Chesapeake Bay… He routinely docked his boat in my home county of Gloucester.

I saw that guy get out of the drivers side of that white van.. I would have guessed his age late 30s early 40s, obviously a white guy about my dads height, well built, beard and mustache… When I found out from my wife who he was and saw his picture.. He definitely fit the profile of the person who hit out of that white van… With the most EVIL I have ever seen on another persons face… And I have been in a few fights and gotten punched in the face.

As soon as I started my Ford Probe he and the other guy both turned and ran back to that white van… Thank goodness they were parked 40-50 feet away from us. Because I waited until he got about halfway towards us and started my car. Gave me time to see them and time to get a little bit of a heads start.

They still chased us on the backroad behind York High school to Rte 17… I wanted to drive 110-120 mph.. But didn’t do that because of that road going through a residential area. I did drive 75 mph in a 45 mph zone.. With those bad guys chasing us to the light at Rte 17.

Last edited:
They don't even give you any fancy stickers? :p

I’m a “tool assembler”, I feel your pain.

I do appreciate the labels on the pipes though… our machine coolant doesn’t play the nicest with tap water, it needs DI water and it’s clearly labeled 😉

Passed away a long time ago.

As did Tony (second site owner). Not sure about Helen.

Yeah, that's the problem with life.... everyone croaks eventually.

Except for the super rich of course. They are trying to download their brain to a computer so they can supposedly live on in a computer or some BULLoney like that.

In the end though, all that big time money cannot stop them from croaking just like ever one else.

I heard this site is now owed by AI and he doesn't want nobody trash talking computers
hat_tip.gif

Back