If You Could Meet Someone From BITOG?

I would pick a few members who share similar interests and have engaged in conversations over the years, particularly the active pilots and bicyclists. We know who we are...

Who was that trainwreck from a few years ago who had multiple accounts, always trying to 'fix' Volvos and a basket-case Civic in the most sketchy ways possible and being completely obtuse and combative about it? I'd love to meet him (for no more than five minutes!) just to see what makes a guy like that the way he is.

Who was that trainwreck from a few years ago who had multiple accounts, always trying to 'fix' Volvos and a basket-case Civic in the most sketchy ways possible and being completely obtuse and combative about it? I'd love to meet him (for no more than five minutes!) just to see what makes a guy like that the way he is.
Out of respect for that individual’s privacy, I’m not going to mention the multitude of usernames, or any personal details.

A couple of us from BITOG have tried to help. @JHZR2 in particular. This individual has my phone number. I gave it to him in an effort to reach out, and help mentor, to help guide, his decisions.

I spoke with that individual yesterday. He does face some challenges.

Maybe heading down to the Buick GS Nationals in Kentucky in a couple weeks - anyone here planning on attending? Bring a bicycle or E-pit bike if somewhat unfit - the place is sprawling.

Or how about that kid who did the math and worked out every repair to the penny, even going so far as to use the free battery tester at Autozone before going across the street to buy a new battery at Advance (because it was three dollars cheaper there). At some point he wrecked his car; rear-ending some guy and claiming (arguing, actually) that it wasn't his fault because obviously the state had built the road incorrectly.

Or how about that kid who did the math and worked out every repair to the penny, even going so far as to use the free battery tester at Autozone before going across the street to buy a new battery at Advance (because it was three dollars cheaper there). At some point he wrecked his car; rear-ending some guy and claiming (arguing, actually) that it wasn't his fault because obviously the state had built the road incorrectly.
engineer_20? I'd love to meet him LOL

Back