I am going to have to put this head on myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, Joseph has destroyed every car that's ever crossed his path.

Look what he's doing to his mother's car -- spending $33 on two gallons of lacquer thinner and dumping it into half a tank of fuel.

What's she going to do when he kills her car, too?

Originally Posted By: eljefino
go to youtube and read the comments, he promises a return to BITOG.

And I see he has nice things to say about the mods at BITOG, which should greatly enhance his chances of being accepted as a member again.

Originally Posted By: Ramblejam

Look what he's doing to his mother's car -- spending $33 on two gallons of lacquer thinner and dumping it into half a tank of fuel.

We called that one. He's a tinkeraholic but with zero sense of direction, logic or common sense so he basically just tinkers until something spectacularly breaks and then he just shrugs it off and goes and does the same thing to somebody else's vehicle.

Watching that latest Honda video, he's filing and hacksawing over an open engine, getting metal filings all over the place. He's oblivious to any form of bigger picture. Something doesn't fit, make it fit. No concept of the implications of the process employed or end result. And of course he's allergic to following any form of sound advice
smirk.gif

I never really paid much attention to his posts when we was here in all his various forms, but I read through a lot of this and I honestly feel bad for the guy. He's absolutely certifiable.

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL

We called that one. He's a tinkeraholic but with zero sense of direction, logic or common sense so he basically just tinkers until something spectacularly breaks and then he just shrugs it off and goes and does the same thing to somebody else's vehicle.

Watching that latest Honda video, he's filing and hacksawing over an open engine, getting metal filings all over the place. He's oblivious to any form of bigger picture. Something doesn't fit, make it fit. No concept of the implications of the process employed or end result. And of course he's allergic to following any form of sound advice
smirk.gif

Of course you are right, but it seems that that lad have some problem.... Let him play some. All those cars don't worth more than 2k money. If it makes him happy and important so let it be.

1:50: "I've had it sustained 95, for about a minute"

Do we all want him driving, or not driving, a la the Honda?

Originally Posted By: chrisri

Of course you are right, but it seems that that lad have some problem.... Let him play some. All those cars don't worth more than 2k money. If it makes him happy and important so let it be.

The problem is that the vehicles he blows up aren't his own. He has single handedly destroyed the means of transportation for several of his past girlfriends as well as potentially doing the same to his mom, who has no idea that this is the end game.

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL

The problem is that the vehicles he blows up aren't his own. He has single handedly destroyed the means of transportation for several of his past girlfriends as well as potentially doing the same to his mom, who has no idea that this is the end game.

Yes I understand that vehicles he "service" or "repair" aren't always his, but I think that his close family members, and probably girlfriends' can see Josephs somewhat illogical, and chaotic behaviour in other aspects of his life, not only car repairing, yet they choose to let him work on their vehicles.
I know some on this board will disagree, but he would probably have better life in a Canada with his problem.

I know some on this board will disagree, but he would probably have better life in a Canada with his problem.

OVERKILL and the other Canadians on BITOG are very thankful Joseph does not have a passport.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete

OVERKILL and the other Canadians on BITOG are very thankful Joseph does not have a passport.
smile.gif

Haha, you're probably right, Joseph is a great guy, but with Internet whole world has a pleasure to enjoy his wonderful thought process.

Last edited:
This is like a headless corpse walking down the street; are moderators asleep at the wheel? topic started by a banned member to discuss banned member's activity just keeps on going and going and going.

now you guys know why I get mad at the powers to be as they really do not apply rational basis when they decide to lock/vaporize topics.

Yes I understand that vehicles he "service" or "repair" aren't always his, but I think that his close family members, and probably girlfriends' can see Josephs somewhat illogical, and chaotic behaviour in other aspects of his life, not only car repairing, yet they choose to let him work on their vehicles.

From his own admission, he's doing a lot of this without the people knowing he is doing it. He's been secretly "treating" his mom's vehicle without her knowledge. I don't doubt the same happened with his girlfriends, all of which he is no longer with, which I would wager is at least partially due to that. He drove his girlfriend's Expedition on the rim so long the rim was gone, then he drove it on the brake rotor. He ran his other GF's Volvo stuck in the snow so hard he blew it up.

Neither of his own vehicles have run in forever. Instead of fixing those, he latches onto another person and destroys their mode of transportation.

We don't want him. Though at least up here he'd be getting treatment. He'd probably be at CAMH in short order.

smile.gif

Thing is, he can hold down a job. With more universal (mental) health care and welfare he'd be in a more stable situation and contribute more to society. I bet he's *really* personable, there's always another woman after the last one leaves. This speaks well for Canada's system but I understand change begins at home.
wink.gif

There are people here who would shoot your pets on their property. Others that feel ill unless they have a gun strapped onto their person at all times.

But this guy is a menace to society?

Keep it real people. Many of us take our vehicles out and systematically destroy them. Its called racing and or just plain old spirited driving.

Originally Posted By: turtlevette
There are people here who would shoot your pets on their property. Others that feel ill unless they have a gun strapped onto their person at all times.

But this guy is a menace to society?

Keep it real people. Many of us take or vehicles out and systematically destroy them. Its called racing and or just plain old spirited driving.

What I see as the menace to society is him driving on a wheel, and then a brake rotor, on the highway. Or driving 100 mph in a junky old Volvo wagon while recording with his cell phone.

It should be pointed out that he's destroying other people's vehicles, including his mother's sole means of transportation. That's a pretty rotten thing to do.

Maybe we can all chip in for a smuggler to get him into Canada, or Croatia.

smile.gif

I agree!

Originally Posted By: Bandito440

He won't like Canada it gets pretty cold up here for about 4 months of the year so he can't wrench on cars then.

Originally Posted By: cjcride
Originally Posted By: Bandito440

He won't like Canada it gets pretty cold up here for about 4 months of the year so he can't wrench on cars then.

Than he could come and work for our government. He would fit right in.

Originally Posted By: dishdude
Originally Posted By: camrydriver111
I like how the thread keeps going after he gets banned.
crackmeup2.gif

Even when he isn't around he drives traffic to the site. Not sure why the mods ban him!

Members/posts like this is what keeps BITOG as the I-net's #1 oil site...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back