Favorite Beer/Alcohol ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everybody..I was just wondering what your favorite beer is??..or any other drink? I will be turning 21 on monday, so i just figured i would get some ideas as to what is good, and what isnt good....My favorite beer as of right now is Miller Lite...But i know there must be bigger and better things out there..
cheers.gif

Ya, alot better beer than Miller lite.. XX, bud light,Red Sripe, Pacifico.

Miller Lite for my taste is as good as it gets. Now I was born in 1946 and beer these days doesn't for the most part taste as good as it used to.

Most cities of say 50,000 or more had a couple of brewerys. I will say that Miller Lite on tap is much better than bottles. As luck would have it..my son usually has it on tap. Magic Hat #9 is pretty good. But a bit "hoppy" for my taste.

I drink very little beer anymore.

Guinness Draught for beer. Not a big drinker but I like that beer. I also like Corona.

Just got done drinking an Iron City (from the once great city of Pittsburgh, PA). Budweiser is a pretty good domestic too. My personal favorite is Sam Adams, but that is an acquired taste. New beer drinkers usually don't like the microbrews.

Only a beer brewed by someone with a passion will do for me (insert a MICRO-BREW here). In the Northeast, thankfully there are many to sort out and find your fave. Anything by Jim Koch (SAM ADAMS)is good but I prefer a WACHUSETT I.P.A. In the summer for a unique taste try a HARPOON...U.F.O. (un-filtered offering" HEFEWEIZEN which is a wheat lager and add some fresh lemon. Beer for me, like motor oil, is one of the few things I won't skimp on.

http://www.wachusettbrew.com/about.htm

Guinness is the only beer I seem to buy these days. Kilkenny and Corona are pretty good too. Pilsner Urquell can be okay if I'm in the right mood. There's no other beers I can think of that I actually enjoy drinking anymore (in terms of taste, that is).

Quote:

Hey everybody..I was just wondering what your favorite beer is??..or any other drink? I will be turning 21 on monday, so i just figured i would get some ideas as to what is good, and what isnt good....My favorite beer as of right now is Miller Lite...But i know there must be bigger and better things out there..
cheers.gif

You will have a lifetime to try the beers of the world. The key is not to stick to one brand but try everything you come across. There is always a better beer out there waiting to be discovered.

Yuengling, Sam Adams, and Shinerbock are my favorite domestic beers. Miller Lite is my favorite "cheap" domestic, good for the golf course or the racetrack. IMO, Bud Light is terrible and Coors light I can drink in a pinch.
smile.gif

There are many tasty European beers, Guinness and Smithwicks (which is made by the same people who make Guinness) are both very tasty. Not to sound pompous, but Guinness really does taste better when you buy it in Europe, too. There are many others I like but I could go on for quite a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back