Wish I could apply, sounds like a great job for many BITOGers looking for their next career chapter.

Yeah no go for me. They lost me at medical exam. That’s not happening. I don’t know if I could pass one or not but I’m not going to try.

When I was a mechanic, I had to pass a mandatory yearly exam. Everyone that operates machinery does. I've had yearly exams pretty much my entire adult life.

Now as a driver of course also...

Psychometric analysis, that's where they weed people out. had to pass that aswell when I was a train driver.

Last edited:
Applicants need to be over 21, and be able to pass a medical exam.

How many BITOGers are taking medication for high blood pressure, diabetes, etc., that would in all likelihood disqualify them? :)
Just a little bit of Warfarin; what harm could that do?

When I was a mechanic, I had to pass a mandatory yearly exam. Everyone that operates machinery does. I've had yearly exams pretty much my entire adult life.

Now as a driver of course also...

Psychometric analysis, that's where they weed people out. had to pass that aswell when I was a train driver.
Me too. Pulmonary test, drug test (random), and multiple test regarding fraud, sexual harassment, and general background checks (driver’s license). This was for a county fleet job serving first responder vehicles. It was hard to terminate a lazy non cooperative employee but let a really stellar employee have a DUI - DWI infraction against their driver’s license and they are terminated on the spot.

Back