Why do you watch the Super Bowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? to watch a game, although the commercials can be pretty funny. Usually skip halftime as its some entertainer who i am not interested in.

Usually though I miss the game as I don’t follow sports. I don’t even know when this years game is.

For fun, and food and drink.

I rooted for the Chiefs years ago when they lost. Now I root against them.

Btw every team I rooted for and watched once my team was out, lost. But I can’t possibly be that influential so don’t worry Niners fans…..

Not watching it. Not interested. Many of the players have shown how they feel about certain issues....which I am in total disagreement.
We're not fans for the players philosophical thoughts or their stance on the environment. We're fans because we love the action and the game itself. Besides, so many are involved in and give back to their respective communities.
That's why the NFL has the Walter Peyton "Man of the Year" award because of certain players service to the community and charities
They do some very worthwhile work.

Amen. Board a plane from Boston* to Denver in a couple hours - don’t care that I am missing this thing - just glad of a very good fare because demand was low.

*After a weekend with my daughter, who is in school in Boston.

Not able to non-rev? Would think it would be pretty easy today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back