Why do males, who don't need a BroTruck, buy big trucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Tundra and Tacoma are lifted and couldn't be happier with the appearance and performance. My Tacoma has a 4" spindle lift. The Tundra has a 3/1 lift. The Tacoma has M/T Nitto Trail Grapplers and the Tundra has Nitto Ridge Grapplers. My Trail Grapplers have over 80,000 miles on the tires and will easily exceed 100,000 miles before replacement. The equipment is performing as its intended to. Could I have left it stock? Sure. Did I want to? No! I have been tearing things apart and fixing them since 10 years old as a BMX racer back in the 70's. That continued with Motocross racing. Am I small. No! Lacking certain qualities that require me to buy a truck? No! My trucks serve a useful purpose and have to serve that for a LONG PERIOD OF TIME.

I have less than $25000 in my Tundra new and with the aftermarket parts. My Tacoma I have less than $34000 in it parts and purchase. Both were purchased brand new with less than 10 miles. I also have a Camry when I want a change.

Don't go judging people based on what they drive. If they buy more than they can afford or do something stupid they may eventually learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back