Who wants to see an indepth GC VOA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright! Asmodeus is working Organic Chem problems. Another "FLASKHEAD" for BITOG!
grin.gif
cool.gif

Thanks Asmodeus
cheers.gif

So, should we still spread the word out for any other "project" that we might be interested in?
grin.gif

Terry,
I don't have a problem sending you some money for a couple of 6-packs for your services if asmodeus comes through with his friend. H3ll, my wife is spending the money on christmas lights and a whole bunch of crap
thumbsdown.gif

Rick

quote:

Originally posted by Last_Z:
Thanks Asmodeus
cheers.gif

So, should we still spread the word out for any other "project" that we might be interested in?
grin.gif

I wouldn't mind seeing a test like this done on Mobil 1 SuperSyn so that we can finally put to rest the issue of whether or not it is ALL PAO, or if it does have base oil esters in it.

quote:

Originally posted by G-Man II:

quote:

Originally posted by Last_Z:
Thanks Asmodeus
cheers.gif

grin.gif

I wouldn't mind seeing a test like this done on Mobil 1 SuperSyn so that we can finally put to rest the issue of whether or not it is ALL PAO, or if it does have base oil esters in it.

Good idea!

quote:

Originally posted by sbc350gearhead:
Doesn't M1 have to have some esters to correct the seal shinking of PAO, and to dissolve the additive package?
confused.gif

From what George mentioned (a while back), the latest concoction of Mobil 1 is purely PAO with an advanced additive package which can be delievered in the PAO. No need for the esters or light mineral oils any more.

ferb!

quote:

Originally posted by Ferb:
From what George mentioned (a while back), the latest concoction of Mobil 1 is purely PAO with an advanced additive package which can be delievered in the PAO. No need for the esters or light mineral oils any more.

Yeah, and I still don't believe it. It will take one of these in-depth, $400 analyses like we're talking about doing on the GC to convince me.

quote:

Originally posted by G-Man II:
Yeah, and I still don't believe it. It will take one of these in-depth, $400 analyses like we're talking about doing on the GC to convince me.

Because of seal shrinkage? Or because of additive miscibility?

ferb!

Darn, I thought I already posted in this thread. Put me down for $10 if we end up needing it. I'd like to see what I've put into my truck...

edit: I should have read more. I guess my paltry $10 is not required...
frown.gif

grin.gif

[ December 09, 2003, 01:54 PM: Message edited by: jsharp ]

Let's make some noise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: jsharp, keep that $10 bill handy.....we might need it....it seems asmodeous is AWOL

[ December 09, 2003, 08:48 PM: Message edited by: Last_Z ]

This thing seems to be going nowhere .... how many paying members do we have now? Let's get this puppy on the road.

I'm in with $10, but only (!) if we make something happen NOW !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back