Where to get a UOA (locally) in the GTA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the subject line says. I'm in Mississauga just west of Toronto. Preferably somewhere I can just go in an drop the sample off rather than ship it.

Lost maybe 100 mL of coolant over the one year I've owned my truck, pretty sure it's just weeping a little bit at one hose connection but would like to put my mind at ease. If it IS (I sure hope it's not) getting into the oil it wouldn't hurt to have that UOA in hand when getting the warranty repair.

Thanks

Originally Posted By: pidster
As the subject line says. I'm in Mississauga just west of Toronto. Preferably somewhere I can just go in an drop the sample off rather than ship it.

There is a WearCheck in Burlington.

There is Toromont in Concord Ontario.

When I called Toromont/Cat to inquire about pricing they said I could stop in and they would pull a sample for me. I could also pick up the bottle and return it full and they would send to the lab.

Originally Posted By: cp3
When I called Toromont/Cat to inquire about pricing they said I could stop in and they would pull a sample for me. I could also pick up the bottle and return it full and they would send to the lab.

Toromont (and likely all these oil analyzers) have an after hours drop-off box to take samples which can be convenient given one's own work schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back