What brand coffee do you all drink?

I drink whatever is open at the time lol. I’m not picky me and my dad like to try different ones. Today I’m drinking some Folgers Black Silk. Yesterday had McDonald’s coffee, day before I think it was Five Star Strong. We have also been drinking a Kona blend too. Few weeks ago it was Maxwell House. We just buy ground coffee in the cans or bags nothing special for us. We have bought whole bean coffee before and just really can’t taste a difference so no reason to buy anything like that when the commercial type brands are just as good. And plus you get a can with the others so you can use it for nuts and bolts and stuff.

Brazil, Costa Rica and Guatemala are my favs but most all beans from South/Central America are good.

Store bought would be 8'Clock, Dunkin or some donut shop.

As long as it is arabica I'm all good. I usually buy store brand or whatever on sale. If I can choose usually Columbian or African, not a fan of Java or other South East Asian type of coffee.

Another coffee thread! Not that I am counting. Hahhahaha

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Brazilian coffee.

Talking Crow is my favorite roaster. BUT I buy whole bean Brazilian at Grocery outlet. Then I blend the beans and grind as needed.

Every cup is really good and not TOO expensive,

Kirkland house blend medium, “roasted by Starbucks” - or as I like to say ‘over-roasted by Starbucks’. At $12 / 2.5 lbs it’s hard to beat and works out to about $0.60 / pot of coffee.

Attachments

• 094D71D1-29AC-4FC7-94B2-472C1103A91B.jpeg
    094D71D1-29AC-4FC7-94B2-472C1103A91B.jpeg
    102.4 KB · Views: 3
Cafe Bustelo Espresso mixed with Trung Nguyen Premium. Recently switched back to these coffee's after a few years, and also to using a Moka Pot. I can confidently say I've missed this combo. Makes good Moka lattes

Indifferent to brand, long as it's dark roast. Either Chock Foll of Nuts New York roast, or whatever dark roast is on sale. Currently Great Value (Walmart) French roast.

In my coffee journey I no longer have brand loyalty. Have found my taste buds enjoy variety. My path has crossed most popular brands. Of those I like Trader Joes Columbian the best. If no Trader Joes, Eight O'Clock either Columbian or Central Highlands. Lately my semi-snobby roaster has had $30 for two full pounds shipped. Rarely do I go above this price point. Have been disappointed by Kona's, never seem fresh. Ethiopian's are good, when mixed with a good Indonesian you have a rough approximation of true Mocha Java.

Back