What are your Super Bowl Plans? Do u care?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to my grandpa's for his Super Bowl get together. But I have absolutely 0 interest in sports so i won't really watch it.

The Super Bowl is a good excuse for a get together and enjoy and nope I don't understand the my team and yell at the TV mentailty. I don't care who wins or loses a game unless I have money riding on the game. When I do watch the game it is to appreciate the ability of the players.

45 friends and neighbors coming for the big game. Probably not going to really enjoy the game but we really enjoy hosting parties.Now if the Giants were playing I would be home with two close friends to watch the game.

I'm watching for the commercials only.

The NFL is losing viewers,it will hurt them in the future.

I don't watch pro sports generally, and certainly won't reward those bozo's with my viewing.

The time I just spent typing this is more attention than the NFL deserves from me in an entire season.

Originally Posted By: dnewton3
I don't watch pro sports generally, and certainly won't reward those bozo's with my viewing.

The time I just spent typing this is more attention than the NFL deserves from me in an entire season.

AMEN!

Originally Posted By: car51
Originally Posted By: dnewton3

AMEN!

My feelings as well. I'm not convinced the whole thing is not unlike WWF.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: OtisBlkR1
I have been invited to two party's tonight. I respectfully declined.. sorry I wont be viewing the game.. for reasons I wont get into per the rules of BITOG.
I'm with you

Originally Posted By: Rat407
Not interested myself. Just not into sports for the most part. My wife doesn't know why she married me. LOL

Baa haa....

The dorks who take the time to proclaim for whatever reason that they wont watch the game or professional sports in general crack me up.

Originally Posted By: double vanos
They don’t care about the country’s flag, I don’t care to give them one second of my attention. I’m done with pro football.....

Who's "they"? Have you actually listened to any of "them" talk about their mindset, or do you listen to what the President or his media tell you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back