What are your Super Bowl Plans? Do u care?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing. Haven't made a habit of watching before and I'm not starting now.

And thanks to YouTube, I can catch whatever commercials I want to catch at my leisure.

I will actually watch it this year. At least some of it. Friends of ours invited us over, so we'll go for a bit, until it's time to put the kids to bed. Haven't watched in years--don't really care, for me it's all about hanging out with some friends. The show--err, game--can move at a boring pace and I'll still enjoy myself.

Originally Posted By: demarpaint
I'll stay home and watch, hoping Brady and the Patriots lose.

I may just scratch some wall paper...inside joke to demarpaint

Last edited:
I'll have the game on. Just as I have it on now listening to Meet the Press. Brady and Belichick's winning ways attracted me early on. Belichick is so totally focused on the next game, that is the Patriots' success. He is a grind. The outcome is by no means certain. The Pats had a perfect season just to lose the SB.Any given Sunday...

Don't follow pro football but will watch because I think it will be a good game. I like to see the Gronk run those patterns. Have it in my mind that this may be the year that NE and Brady will take a good thrashing. The Eagles have some good pieces and are mean as feline excrement.

Originally Posted By: marine65
I'm going to my Daughters house and watching the game on a brand new 65" 4K T.V.
And eating home made Nachos.
I think the Pats will win but I'm going to root for the Eagles.

Hate to tell you, the game is in 1080i. Expect it to look worse on that 65" set than my 34" Sony native 1080i CRT wide-screen.

I may tune in occasionally to see if I can catch a few commercials. But I've never been a pro sports fan, particularly never followed NFL.

With recent antics in the NFL, I'll feel guilty for supporting them by even watching the ads. Heck, maybe I ought to forgo even the ads. I'd hate to see any of my money go to any anti-American organization.

I will see who wins in the end. Not a fan of pro sports at all, h3ck I might even mock the athlete interviews after. That part I love.

I am not a big pro football fan, much prefer college games. BUT I do watch some now and then, and will watch the super bowl and root for the eagles. Just because I am tired of seeing the pats win all the time. When I don't have a dog in the fight, I like to root for the underdog.

A group of us who use to work together gather to watch the SB. I think this year is our 20 anniversary. We each bring something to eat and the host grills burgers/brats/hotdogs. Its half about the game and the other half to catch up on each other...all around a good day.

I don't really care about, or watch, the NFL anymore. If I feel compelled to watch football I'll watch college football. IMO, 10 to 20 years from now the NFL - and football in general - will be a fringe sport. Can't happen soon enough. The non-profit NFL is one of the largest taxpayer fleecing scams in modern history.

Scott

I don’t like the Patriots and I hate the Eagles. But I’ll probably watch it anyway.

The halftime show will suck so I’ll skip that. Maybe there will be some good commercials.

Originally Posted By: ZZman
I probably won't even watch it. I really don't care about pro sports period. Too much $$ involved.

Funny, my wife went to visit her parents and I pointed out to her last week she booked her return flight right at the start to the Super Bowl! She says oops!
Geez ... and then I thought, most likely will be home by the second quarter but the other day I decided In not going to even bother watching it.

Tired of the [censored] of these multi, multi, multi millionaire players who suck their overpaid salaries from the public and play a ball game, then get involved with politics.
They got so fat with money, its not even about the game anymore, same goes for the NFL, out of touch with the public.

Big money and that is all it is for everyone involved with the sport, including the advertisers, no more for me.

Last edited:
I have been invited to two party's tonight. I respectfully declined.. sorry I wont be viewing the game.. for reasons I wont get into per the rules of BITOG.

I could care less about the superbowl, and I dislike commercials. I really never got into pro sports. Watching a bunch of absurdly paid people, many with thuggish or redneck tendencies, has no appeal to me. Never has. Same thing with NASCAR. Id rather go watch local guys race their junkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back