were tesla and einsteing really genius?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: yvon_la
When planet core likely start to melt (not enough natural cooling)that's when aka gravity likely occur.but its likely so conditional that it is rare happening. We see some yes but in galactic term it's rare

Planets like Earth were molten hot in the beginning of their formation, then slowly cooled. The core didn't 'start to melt' ... it always was molten.

I think gravity doesn't exist .what we think is gravity , is likely an accumulation of static electricity, so is created (galaxy move, planet move .

Gravity certainly does exist ... if not, you wouldn't be standing on ground, but floating off into space. If gravity was associated with static electricity that would have been found to be true a long time ago.

Now if anyone could figure out how to control gravity it would be a real game changer in terms the growth of technology for mankind.

I think gravity doesn't exist .what we think is gravity , is likely an accumulation of static electricity, so is created (galaxy move, planet move . But some of it is likely grabbed, ex black hole area , ex pulsar area. Since that static electricity can't go anywhere (we re in a gigantic fishbowl of vacuum)static electricity accumulate probably faster then planet can deal with and this fast accumulation like generate something to cope up with the vast amount accumulated.after ward magnetism accumulation likely occur, afterward electromagnetism . When planet core likely start to melt (not enough natural cooling)that's when aka gravity likely occur.but its likely so conditional that it is rare happening. We see some yes but in galactic term it's rare

Where are you getting these wild theories? Please read some mainstream quantum theory and cosmology. There are many basic books out there. On the other hand if you choose to believe the [censored] you are reading. It really doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: mk378
To the OP, please learn some basic science before trying to tell us about it. Even if you only study a few Wikipedia pages (not recommended), you would know a lot more than you do now.

For example, "space" is far from empty. There are charged particles, in motion, in between the Sun and other planets and also in the "empty" spaces between solar systems.

And, for the past several decades, physics theoreticians have been trying to formulate a "Grand Unified Theory" that explains the various known forces (gravity, electrostatic, magnetic, and nuclear), by a single relatively simple equation. This goal has been elusive.

Tesla had many practical inventions but also a lot of his ideas were clearly "pipe dreams", especially when examined in the light of our expanded knowledge after his time.

Newton's theory of gravity provided a simple mathematical explanation for Kepler's laws of how the planets move. Every reasonably educated person could understand that there was no need for divine intervention to make the planets do what they do. This was really the beginning of modern science.

oh ok i aint a scientist so my .....? idea has zero verification potentiality and zero chance of being right because i ?? am against todays way verification ? exemple mathematic? ok noted!

Originally Posted By: Al
There was a survey in Tribology and Lubrication Technology. where readers responded 55 to 45 percent that Newton was the greatest physicist compared to Einstein. I think that's a good call.

i aint sure but from what i saw online from smarter people then me ,it seem like Einstein ( or one of his allies that made it happen) used the langage barrier to his advantage .since most didnt bother too much in say italian in usa and even less many were scientist ,the odds of him being found out was almost 0 ,today ? rofl .any article is a bing or google translate away . [censored] you can even bing translate in real time say a twitch.tv chinese or indian conversation lol .so funny when they see you reply to them and they know you aint asian!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
I think gravity doesn't exist .what we think is gravity , is likely an accumulation of static electricity, so is created (galaxy move, planet move .

Gravity certainly does exist ... if not, you wouldn't be standing on ground, but floating off into space. If gravity was associated with static electricity that would have been found to be true a long time ago.

Now if anyone could figure out how to control gravity it would be a real game changer in terms the growth of technology for mankind.

ok we ll use gravity for lack of better naming of what whats about this.
when we move in the celestial universe we gain momentum .even if it is say at ( just a random number) the speed of sound . if this happen while earth rotate on it self and static electricity also affect earth along the way i think it isnt gravity that is gona be showing up but electromagnetism or a form of it will . now test this you know we are going say at the speed of sound in direction ( put the naming for direction here of your choice) now earth turn on it self at 365 days pace it isnt a fast rotation but i can tell you as k any physician or engineer in racing and i am positive they will tell you there are a lot of force that arent gravity that are gone be very rude on the planet . i dont think it is accurate to use gravity as a skapegoat .if scientist had said .ok gravity is very closely linked to an electricity form or whatever .like electromagnetism etc ? mm ,now we re going somewhere but gravity by itself? sorry i dont agree. what scientist call gravity is a form of electromagnetism or magnetism or something related to this and is affect by static electricity etc. how i know this ? i dont but everything else i read prevent a lot of dot from being coneected .

oh ok i aint a scientist so my .....? idea has zero verification potentiality and zero chance of being right because i ?? am against todays way verification ? exemple mathematic? ok noted!

Believing that static electricity is responsible for gravity is like believing in the phlogiston or aether. It's so wrong that it's almost difficult to respond in a reasonable manner that takes the position seriously.

Static electricity does not warp spacetime and as a result does not permit objects to orbit massive bodies. All the spacecraft in orbit around the earth, all the planets in orbit around stars, all the stars that rotate around galactic centers would not be possible without gravity. How would you explain gravitational lensing and gravitational time dilation with static electricity? You can't. Those effects aren't due to an electric force or field, they are due to spacetime distortions. No way static electricity does that.

Also I asked you earlier what it was that LIGO recently observed. You going to claim static electricity causes gravity waves?

Originally Posted By: Shannow
Originally Posted By: mk378
Tesla did all his stuff before the three fundamental subatomic particles were discovered, and Einstein after. Neither one thought about the parts of an atom very much. It is possible to design electrical machines without knowing the exact physics of the electron. Einstein's famous equation relating mass and energy predicted that an atomic bomb, if one was ever built (and he hoped it wouldn't), had the potential to be extremely powerful.

Knowledge is forgotten a lot more than it is "suppressed". For example the Romans made a lot of things out of concrete. After their empire fell, no one knew how to make concrete until it was re-discovered hundreds of years later.

Great post...and I think the pyramids before that was another great example of ancient concrete with the technology lost.

Pozzolans is a side hobby of mine, and the Roman stuff will be standing long after our major cities have crumbled, as "Portland Cement" chemistry is different to what the Romans employed.

My Group Executive Manager is a Roman History nut (and aerospace engineer), and we had a great coffee machine discussion the other day about how close the Romans were to an industrial revolution bar one or two ideas merging.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/ai...3950678/?no-ist

I walked on Roman limes as a kid to school, now drinking coffee by the Roman arch. No idea from what sort of cement was built, but still standing.

it seem like Einstein ( or one of his allies that made it happen) used the langage barrier to his advantage .since most didnt bother too much in say italian in usa

Albert Einstein -- was a famous Italian scientist?

You really don't know jack.

He was born in Germany and visited and lived in several countries, including the USA, where he visited universities to make lectures about his work-- in English.

Last edited:
Sorry I don't believe in gravity.

I don't either. That's why I'm a pilot!

More seriously, I am sure that most people have zero understanding of gravity, what gravity is, how it behaves, how to generate it, and so on.

In fact, I'm reasonably sure that even the worlds best scientists don't fully understand the "weak force" that is gravity. If they do understand it fully, they are not telling!

We've know that mass attracts mass via the weak force. We suspected that the mass of each atom is "additive" with regard to gravity. However, now we do understand that the strength of gravity is directly related to the number of atoms.

I believe overall gravity is directly related to the mass. However, surface gravity is related to the diameter of the mass. Force = G MM' / r^2

The smaller a given mass is, the higher the surface gravity is. Easy.

Last edited:
Gravity sucks but to some what change the direction yet stay on course. Lets look at what these men accomplished and or contributed to the World?

Originally Posted By: CT8
Gravity sucks but to some what change the direction yet stay on course. Lets look at what these men accomplished and or contributed to the World?

In this case Einstein wins..hands down...Wait I said I was done.lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back