Warranty work question???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: HangFire
If we all agreed on everything, it would sure be a boring board.

Well...without mentioning them AGAIN-there are common themes that all have the same views by "the herd".

Originally Posted By: CKN
Originally Posted By: HangFire
If we all agreed on everything, it would sure be a boring board.

Well...without mentioning them AGAIN-there are common themes that all have the same views by "the herd".

Views that are usually based on BAD EXPERIENCES....

You're part of the so called "herd" as well, don't forget that.

Please note the difference between "you're" and "your". Not an issue in this post but some of your previous ones.

It's "so-called". Your last sentence is actually a sentence fragment. I'll play grammar nazi with anyone.

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver

You're part of the so called "herd" as well, don't forget that.

Please note the difference between "you're" and "your". Not an issue in this post but some of your previous ones.

Yep-my wife's a retired school teacher and she is constantly reminding me of this one grammar issue I make frequently.

BTW-guys-you are right this mistake could make a sentence different. And I appreciate the effort to remind me. But let's not worry about fragmented sentences and such-there are many different education levels on here-it could be intimidating to some.

Last edited:
Any follow up or final result yet? Problem fixed? Initial suspected TSB repair required/done?

As editorial comment, unfortunately 'imo' this thread an example of why some now take/keep questions off the main boards and use pm more to members of choice. My.02

No final result yet...still waiting for parts to come in...I'll let you know the outcome.

Still waiting for the conclusion of this soap opera....needless to say...another NEGATIVE dealer experience....

Reading your TSB, if they ordered p/n GV6Z-19B555-LA, that part is on backorder. There is no estimated date off of backorder. It is most likely on the highest possible order status and once it hits that point there is literally nothing the dealer can do until the part comes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back