TV shows you enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mad_Hatter
Originally Posted by NormanBuntz
Currently Yellowstone and Perry Mason.

Love Yellowstone...glad they brought it back for another season.ðŸ‘

Yellowstone caught my eye as well. I don't want to pay to get it though. It sounds like a mix of Bonanza and Dallas.

Kevin Costner has done some excellent western stuff. Open Range is one example.

I cut the cord almost 2 years go, and watch whatever my digital antenna catches, plus Netflix & Prime Video.

Right now, my addiction is Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, and eagerly awaiting the final season of Schitts Creek.

Originally Posted by WylieCoyote
I cut the cord almost 2 years go, and watch whatever my digital antenna catches, plus Netflix & Prime Video.

Right now, my addiction is Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, and eagerly awaiting the final season of Schitts Creek.

Rollin Schitts . Lol

Originally Posted by PimTac
Originally Posted by Mad_Hatter
Originally Posted by NormanBuntz
Currently Yellowstone and Perry Mason.

Love Yellowstone...glad they brought it back for another season.ðŸ‘

Yellowstone caught my eye as well. I don't want to pay to get it though. It sounds like a mix of Bonanza and Dallas.

Kevin Costner has done some excellent western stuff. Open Range is one example.

That is a great description of it. At it's core it's a "soap", just set on a ranch...too bad your provider doesn't carry Paramount.

I've always been a fan of Costner.. and this is one of his best westerns imo.ðŸ‘

Originally Posted by SR5
Does anybody remember "Baa Baa Black Sheep" sometimes called "Black Sheep Squadron" ?
I enjoyed that, also another WW2 show called "Combat".

I also liked "Hill Street Blues", "The Saint", "Dr Who", "Star Trek" and "Blake's Seven"

Already mentioned Rockford Files and Magnum PI (I still want a 308 GTB)

Oh man, loved me some Magnum and the Rockford Files! Colombo and Ellery Queen were a couple of other faves of mine during that time.

Originally Posted by SR5
Does anybody remember "Baa Baa Black Sheep" sometimes called "Black Sheep Squadron" ?
I enjoyed that, also another WW2 show called "Combat".

I also liked "Hill Street Blues", "The Saint", "Dr Who", "Star Trek" and "Blake's Seven"

Already mentioned Rockford Files and Magnum PI (I still want a 308 GTB)

And the British show "Minder" with Arthur and Terry

I'm sure there are lots of good modern TV shows, but I don't have a TV any more.

Father Brown
Are you Being Served
Midsomers Murders
Stranger Things
See No Evil on I.D.
Nature
How the Universe Works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back