Windows 95 man to Eurovision (Finland)

I wanted to share to you guys our this year’s entry to Eurovision song contest with all its goofiness. It became last by jury points (which I understand very well) in Finland’s national selection, but ended up in victory by public points (which I understand very well also).

I don’t actually care too much if it will succeed in the Eurovision or not. I just enjoy ”those crazy Finns” attitude and the carefree touch it has. It’s so bad that it’s actually kind of good 😄

I think the message is elevating in the 1990s way: Don’t take life (or Eurovision) too seriously, just be freely your goofy or nerdy self. Life is much more fun that way. No rules!

Note: This video has nothing to do with LQBT or politics of these times. Instead it reaches back to the simpler times of the 90s! Enjoy! 😊

It will be interesting to see if this kind of humour is ’too thick’ for the fellow europeans, or will they appreciate our this year’s entry. At least the entertainment value is obvious! :) Some energy to the otherwise sometimes boring competition.

I encourage you guys from the US to watch Eurovisions in May. One song from each country. How will Windows95man place, and who will win!!?

Back