Trivia question

Hey my friend… Don’t let it get to you. They are just having fun. Read what input on the BMV thread… At first glance and in my mind I swear I thought it meant bowel movement… :LOL:

I typed Harris Tweeter in a thread and Pablo gave me a hard time over it. It should have been Harris Teeter…

My response was calling out my “ World Championship” typing ability..:

Autocorrect probably got ya here… Or you have the same talent I do…. :LOL:

Maybe you and I need to have a “ type “ off for the championship belt..
No thanks. There’s a entirely “new breed” of jokers, trolls and keyboard warriors here nowadays. I have told moderators about and ZERO has happpened. What a shame and I donate $$ here

Posts about redundant oil specs, etc etc.

Stude, there is so much wrong with your above post I don’t know where to begin. So I won’t in hopes you see for yourself.

Im truly amazed that one “misspelled
word people will crucify a member that contributes as much filter info. I’m simply amazed. NOW, I know how many true friends I have on here. That’s ultimately sad and sickening.

To add: I know how many folks think I’m a derogative word and they spread it like wildfire. Do I care: NO KARMA ALWAYS COMES AROUND.

No thanks. There’s a entirely “new breed” of jokers, trolls and keyboard warriors here nowadays. I have told moderators about and ZERO has happpened. What a shame and I donate $$ here

Posts about redundant oil specs, etc etc.

I hear ya…

53 I had to learn how to take things … And when I did that at age 20 it really helped me a whole, whole lot.

I looked back when I was in middle school and it hit me that maybe… just maybe I was taking people way too seriously.. And maybe that is what was going on.

I got to where with a guy in 7th grade by the end of the school year I was about ready to get into a serious physical fight with him… I had had enough…

Well in 9th grade we had him together.. He and I were pla basketball and I threw 2 of his shots 20 plus feet out of bounds… One in the bleachers and the other into a wall that was 25 feet behind him when he shot the ball.?” I was getting even in my head. Felt quite good too.

Well in 11th grade he and I had Oceanography class together… I was like **** it.. This sucks.. But to my rather great surprise he never messed with me at all. In fact he was pretty cool and good with me. Later that year towards the end of school we were playing basketball at a place called Ark park. I was just about under the basket and had 4 running steps towards him as he caught the ball and was about to shoot the ball behind the 3 point line. And at this time I was legit jumping over 38 inches off the ground… I was flying just as he raised up to shoot that ball. He decided not to at the last second as I flew by him with my feet over his waist line… A guy playing with him fussed at him for not shooting the ball. And I will never do what he said, “ msn I ain’t gonna shoot that ball with Carl Lewis running and jumping at me like that.” I laughed as I came back to him and I told him.. “ yeah man I was trying to get ya.” If he would have shot that ball… It would have been thrown 40 feet behind him out of bounds into the woods.. I swear… We had a very good time that afternoon together.

Flash forward from that day 6 years later…. I had gotten out of the hospital and was totally blind in my left eye. And who was the first person I had to see right after that ? That same guy I was just about ready to fight in 7th grade. He was as genuine, kind and good to me as anybody could ever ask for… it really meant a whole, whole lot to me.

And afterwards I thought about how glad I was that I didn’t get into a fight with him late in 7th grade for making fun of me during that year.

What I started to think about even years after that day in April of 1999…

Was maybe I was taking things way too personally and bad back in 7th grade and up until I was 20 years old….

I guarantee I did that.

What I am trying to convey here to you is this… Maybe just maybe don’t take things so personally and negatively. .

It’s highly likely that the guys on here really don’t mean it that way.

I hear ya…

53 I had to learn how to take things … And when I did that at age 20 it really helped me a whole, whole lot.

I looked back when I was in middle school and it hit me that maybe… just maybe I was taking people way too seriously.. And maybe that is what was going on.

I got to where with a guy in 7th grade by the end of the school year I was about ready to get into a serious physical fight with him… I had had enough…

Well in 9th grade we had him together.. He and I were pla basketball and I threw 2 of his shots 20 plus feet out of bounds… One in the bleachers and the other into a wall that was 25 feet behind him when he shot the ball.?” I was getting even in my head. Felt quite good too.

Well in 11th grade he and I had Oceanography class together… I was like **** it.. This sucks.. But to my rather great surprise he never messed with me at all. In fact he was pretty cool and good with me. Later that year towards the end of school we were playing basketball at a place called Ark park. I was just about under the basket and had 4 running steps towards him as he caught the ball and was about to shoot the ball behind the 3 point line. And at this time I was legit jumping over 38 inches off the ground… I was flying just as he raised up to shoot that ball. He decided not to at the last second as I flew by him with my feet over his waist line… A guy playing with him fussed at him for not shooting the ball. And I will never do what he said, “ msn I ain’t gonna shoot that ball with Carl Lewis running and jumping at me like that.” I laughed as I came back to him and I told him.. “ yeah man I was trying to get ya.” If he would have shot that ball… It would have been thrown 40 feet behind him out of bounds into the woods.. I swear… We had a very good time that afternoon together.

Flash forward from that day 6 years later…. I had gotten out of the hospital and was totally blind in my left eye. And who was the first person I had to see right after that ? That same guy I was just about ready to fight in 7th grade. He was as genuine, kind and good to me as anybody could ever ask for… it really meant a whole, whole lot to me.

And afterwards I thought about how glad I was that I didn’t get into a fight with him late in 7th grade for making fun of me during that year.

What I started to think about even years after that day in April of 1999…

Was maybe I was taking things way too personally and bad back in 7th grade and up until I was 20 years old….

I guarantee I did that.

What I am trying to convey here to you is this… Maybe just maybe don’t take things so personally and negatively. .

It’s ighly likely that the guys on here really don’t mean it that way.
Oh everyone of them hates/dislikes me. Not a shadow of doubt bout it. Maybe I’ll finally just leave BITOG. NOBODY HERE CARES ABOUT MY CONTRIBUTIONS EITHER.

Without going any Google searches or any other kind of search to see what the answer to this trivia question is my guess would be red lights, or it could be stop signs. Pittsburgh is not an easy place to navigate fast because there's plenty of places where you have to stop.

Intersections would be my third guess.

I just did a Google Search and I couldn't find the answer, but one of the things I did see was that on the list of the 10 worst cities for traffic Pittsburgh PA ranks number three.

On Monday through Friday things start getting bad around 2:00 PM and then they get a lot worse after 4:00 PM and they stay bad until about 6:30 PM.

Carson Street on the South side is known to get crammed with people wanting to party on Friday and Saturday nights. Don't even think about driving through that area during those times.

And avoid all the roads that are in the bottom of a valley when there's a big thunderstorm. Occasionally those roads get flooded out and anybody that's in a vehicle ends up getting their vehicle totaled because of flood damage. If you have to travel when there's a huge thunderstorm stay on the roads that are high in elevation or just don't go until the water has subsided on the roads that occasionally flood.

And of course then there's the constructions that are going on on roads constantly where either a road is changed from a two direction road to a One Direction Road at a time with traffic taking turns going through the area with construction, or a section of a road or a entrance or exit is completely closed.

Oh everyone of them hates/dislikes me. Not a shadow of doubt bout it. Maybe I’ll finally just leave BITOG. NOBODY HERE CARES ABOUT MY CONTRIBUTIONS EITHER.

You know deep down that’s not true… A lot guys here really do appreciate what you do in here… A whole lot of them do. And many may not post or say it… But I guarantee they do too.

I’d bet for every 1 person who puts their posts or thumbs up or helpful check mark showing their appreciation for what you post on here… there are 15-20 and maybe more that feel that way to.

hey don't be like that.. I just know that your typo actually made me smile today! really! The image it painted in my mind was very, very funny! I've been laughing about it all day, so thank you.. Ok so you never did get an answer to your question.. but look at how you brightened everyone's day! that was perfectly awesome! (y)

Yeah. Read the title. Thought immediately of Cylon #6. Tricia Helfer. Couldn’t find a photo of her that was safe for BITOG though…

If you’ve watched the BSG reboot from 2006, you know what I mean.

I’ve fixed the title.

Yeah. Read the title. Thought immediately of Cylon #6. Tricia Helfer. Couldn’t find a photo of her that was safe for BITOG though…

I’ve fixed the title.
Astro14, thank you for fixing the title. Thank You for your service from my stepfather (P-3 ORION PILOT) and myself. FLY NAVY🇺🇸🇺🇸

Reactions: 4WD

I’ve fixed the title.
Found her early during this search - not trivial 😵‍💫

Stepdad told me something today; we are losing more younger generation veterans at a rapid rate. He decided to volunteer at a disabled veterans center. Kinda reminds me that life is fluid. Glad my uncle Bob who served in Vietnam 🇻🇳 s still with me.

Stude is a cool guy in my book. I'm sure all the spoofing posts here were were just attempts at humor, not trolling.

My own sense of humor sprung from reading my dad's old Pogo books when I was a kid, and they were loaded with silly puns and wordplay. Unfortunately that kind of humor sometimes doesn't translate well in a faceless and anonymous internet.

Back