Tried the Griots 3 in 1 Spray Wax

Yes. Like $20 on Amazon and you use very little. 2 sprays per panel.
I like it.

I've used and have Meguiare stuff, but the best stuff I ever see was in 2016 it was Hot Shot or something, you could spray it on hot and wow did it make the paint pop (shine).. I honestly am looking forward to using this. Spring is here. Need.

This is OCD level here but some may find it interesting.

"One thing to keep in mind is the Ceramic 3-in-1 Wax is an SiO2 infused, sprayable wax. Most, if not all of the sprayable infused ceramic waxes on the market do not typically have a measurement of contact angle as that is most commonly used in marketing with a high solids ceramic coating. That being said, in our testing we found that many of the high solids coatings on the market significantly underperform when comparing the tested contact angle to the one marketed by the company. For example, one of the industry leading ceramic coatings claims to have a 110 degree contact angle and in our testing it was only 100.6. In our testing against industry leading high solid ceramic coatings, Ceramic 3-in-1 Wax saw the second highest increase in contact angle compared to a surface with no protection and beat out 20 of the high solids ceramic coatings that we tested. In our lab testing Ceramic 3-in-1 performed with a 99.5 degree contact angle and was outperformed by only 8 of the 28 total high solids coatings that were tested. Again, keep in mind that all 28 coatings tested were high solid, vile-applied, ceramic coatings that are priced at $60 or more retail."

Last edited:
20220422_130256.jpg

The Griot's looks good!

EDIT: for a car that supposedly has terrible paint and body panel gaps that are at least 3/4" off, I think that looks downright great!

I love that stuff. I use one microfiber to apply, another clean-dry one to immediately remove and buff. Two coats really does the trick with 3 in 1 Griots.

The shine with this stuff is flat out fantastic. Detail guys that use the electronic gloss sensor always get very high readings. Some tests I've seen show that properly applied Griots 3 in 1 come amazingly close to the multi step process that produces a 1 day "car show shine".

uxWuOk9.jpg
SWEET BIRD !!! I want a RV3 with the 6 cylinder SO bad, but theyre scarce as hens teeth.

I’ve been wanting to try out their 3-n-1 but love Collinite 845.

How critical is it to be able to allow it to “cure?” I don’t have a garage or anything to keep it in. It would be waiting for the sun to go behind the house and the body panels to cool down enough to wash/wax and then hopefully no dew or mist on it until the next day

View attachment 97316

The Griot's looks good!
Nothing finer than those mirror like shines! My 2009 Honda Accord is very similar paint color. Washed and shined it last week and someone asked the wife if that was a new car she was driving! LOL It just happens to be 14 years old. Used Griots wash and then we shined it with Colonite #476 Double Coat wax, followed the next day with Colonite #845.

Back