Griots all in one ceramic wax

ls1mike

$50 Site Donor 2024
Washed and waxed the truck and Caprice today. I REALLY like this wax. Worked awesome on the 2003 Duramax too! Has been my favorite wax to use in years!
20231029_131834.jpg

20231029_131905.jpg

20231029_150237.jpg

20231029_150308.jpg

20231029_152551.jpg

Last edited:
has anybody ran tests to see the durability of Griots 3-in-1?

I don’t have enough Seal N Shine to do all of my cars and I want to try something new. Turtle Graphene Flex Wax and Meg’s ceramic spray wax are considerations. I saw Griots on the shelf the other day and was tempted to buy but couldn’t get myself to do it.

has anybody ran tests to see the durability of Griots 3-in-1?

I don’t have enough Seal N Shine to do all of my cars and I want to try something new. Turtle Graphene Flex Wax and Meg’s ceramic spray wax are considerations. I saw Griots on the shelf the other day and was tempted to buy but couldn’t get myself to do it.
If you care about durability just get Gyeon CanCoat. It’s another level from any of those spray sealants in all ways. Griots is quite durable for what it is, but I don’t find the performance in terms of staying clean and hydrophobic to be that impressive.

If you care about durability just get Gyeon CanCoat. It’s another level from any of those spray sealants in all ways. Griots is quite durable for what it is, but I don’t find the performance in terms of staying clean and hydrophobic to be that impressive.
This isn't the spray. This is the liquid/Paste wax. I will have to see how it holds up, but so far it seems to be doing an outstanding job.

This isn't the spray. This is the liquid/Paste wax. I will have to see how it holds up, but so far it seems to be doing an outstanding job.
Oh I see, I didn’t even realize it came in a non-spray version. No idea on it then :).

I am a big Griots fan too but I do like to try other products to see if they stand up to their marketing. I'm almost out of the Griots 3 in 1 and I have some Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Spray Wax as well as a tin of their Hybrid Solutions Ceramic + Graphene Paste Wax on deck. I believe turtle Wax has come a long way in increasing their offerings and quality. I will find out soon.

I want to try it out but have stuck with Collinite 845 insulator wax. It is pretty durable for me up here in Massachusetts winters. A bottle last forever and I picked up 3-4 bottles and several cans of the 476 on clearance

I want to try it out but have stuck with Collinite 845 insulator wax. It is pretty durable for me up here in Massachusetts winters. A bottle last forever and I picked up 3-4 bottles and several cans of the 476 on clearance
Collinite is good. I just don’t use waxes anymore because I feel like sealants and ceramics give better performance. If I was doing concours or a show or something I’d probably use a really visually focused wax like Souveran.

I am not familiar with detailing much. Should I use Griots 3 in 1 or Griots All in 1? Not looking for perfection, just quick, easy, and durable.

I am not familiar with detailing much. Should I use Griots 3 in 1 or Griots All in 1? Not looking for perfection, just quick, easy, and durable.
I have not used either but just looking at them I believe the All in one is Carnuba based, the 3 in one is ceramic based. Should get longer lasting with the 3 in 1

I just recently bought Ethos Ceramic wax coating just to try out. See what happens

Back