Quick spray detailer for dark blue paint

Does anyone have a favorite quick detailer that is not Griot's ceramic 3 in 1? I have a 2023 Deep Crystal Blue Mica (think metallic midnight) Mazda CX-9 that will get some Jescar Powerlock Plus applied 3ish times a year, so I am not super worried about extra protection. I just want something that is easy to apply streak free and to provide a little extra shine after a hand washing. I am ok with a spray as you dry or wipe-on wipe-off to a dry vehicle product. Thank you.

Last edited:
I have been amazed, frankly, at the Turtle Wax hybrid spray wax and also detailer. it’s quality stuff.

It appears the spray detailer should be compatible with the Jescar/

G201024_UltQuikDtlr_web.png

or

G200526-HybridCeramicDetailer_web.png

I’ve used the Meguires blue bottle pictured above with very positive results. However, I switched to the Turtle Wax hybrid-Ceramic and find it to be superior. Funny though, my Walmart doesn’t carry it anymore, but I found a bottle at Lowe’s, of all places.

It made my sons funky green/blue 2000 Camry that hand t seen a hand wash or wax in 2 years really pop. Sorry I didn’t take a picture. My black Nissan Rogue and silver Chrysler minivan look great as well, and it lasts a full 6 months of Midwest summer and gravel road dust. We will see how it holds up to this upcoming winter.

Thank you, everyone! I will try the Turtle Wax Hybrid next time and let you know how it goes. I appreciate the assist.

Thank you, everyone! I will try the Turtle Wax Hybrid next time and let you know how it goes. I appreciate the assist.
I bought some based on a previous recommendation on this forum and I must say it works as advertised.. I will buy it again.

Another good quick detailer, that leaves no streaks and is super easy to apply and wipe away is Malco Showroom Shine. It’s the easiest spray wax I’ve used, with good results. Also Optimum is a good choice too. Slightly more streaky occasionally but not horrible.

IMG_1491.jpeg

Last edited:
Turtle wax to the Max Wax graphene, two coats topped with Graphene Flex Wax for my CX-5
cBXiV4NtT06llmiu7KKZww.jpg

Back