Griots all in one ceramic wax

im seal and shine user myself. The one problem i have is the beading/hydrophobic nature of the product does not allow sheeting unless you physically move the car to push the beads off the day after a rain storm. Does Griots have a balanced sheeting and beading formula, as to prevent beading, and ultimately enabling water spotting?

im seal and shine user myself. The one problem i have is the beading/hydrophobic nature of the product does not allow sheeting unless you physically move the car to push the beads off the day after a rain storm. Does Griots have a balanced sheeting and beading formula, as to prevent beading, and ultimately enabling water spotting?
It’s not an amazing sheeting product, but it’s not bad. If you’re asking for it to self dry after rain without driving, it won’t do that.

The TW Seal N Shine beats Griot's 3 in 1 in terms of beading. However, in terms of Longevity, Griot's wins.

I am not familiar with detailing much. Should I use Griots 3 in 1 or Griots All in 1? Not looking for perfection, just quick, easy, and durable.
I washed them, used the wax, then went over it with the spray. I am pretty happy with the results

Back