Tried NuFinish Today ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: ChrisD46
Originally Posted By: HYUNDAIFAN0001
Originally Posted By: ChrisD46
I am fighting embedded white specs of NuFinish after applying with a DA polisher : I didn't apply an excessive amount of NuFinish liquid to the application pad nor did I apply too much downward pressure to the DA polisher - when I removed the just dried wax with a micro fiber towel I was greeted by white dust and white flecks of NuFinish that are embedded into the paint . *This was the first time I used a DA polisher with NuFinish and can only think I should have only gone over an area across instead of across and then back up the opposite direction as most DA polishers are used ... Regardless , now I am left with all these embedded flecks of NuFinish in my paint which washing did NOT remove ! Any suggestions on what will remove embedded flecks of NuFinish in the paint ?

That might take a mild polishing product...the DA Polisher will help you with that (using the right pad as well of course)...I'd try a milder polish first...before resorting to a stronger one...

Perhaps this...safe on clear coat too...

Meguir's Ultimate Polish

If you need something safe but with more cleaning...

Meguiar's Ultimate Compound

After things are cleared up...put on a quality sealant like:

Meguiar's Ultimate Liquid Sealant Wax
ni
*Exactly what I will try to rectify the embedded NuFinish flecks as I just clayed the vehicle before applying NuFinish .

Would love to hear how that "fix" works out for you.

Originally Posted By: Jaha24k
How many applications do you guys typically get per bottle?

Of which product?...several have been mentioned in this thread.

Obviously nu finish. But u and ur alias Grampi keep derailing all nu finish threads. I've never seen someone with such a huge vendetta against a product lol.

While its hard for some to believe, not everyone drinks the misguided marketing Kool-Aid. At least 3-4 people in this thread don't, maybe more.

Luckily there are still some people who follow a moral obligation to help their fellow vehicle owners avoid disaster (NuFinish)...in contrast to others who persist in making it their mission to steer people towards it.

"Moral obligation" that's when you know product hate has gone too far....."moral obligation"I'm laughing so hard right now....

The mission to steer others away from NuFinish is right up there with children trafficking and saving the whales, and climate change....give me a break!

Last edited:

Obviously nu finish. But u and ur alias Grampi keep derailing all nu finish threads. I've never seen someone with such a huge vendetta against a product lol.

While its hard for some to believe, not everyone drinks the misguided marketing Kool-Aid. At least 3-4 people in this thread don't, maybe more.

Luckily there are still some people who follow a moral obligation to help their fellow vehicle owners avoid disaster (NuFinish)...in contrast to others who persist in making it their mission to steer people towards it.

Lol oooooook

If you are such a stickler for high quality products, why r u a "hyundai fan" per your username? Such a mediocre automobile manufacturer with questionable quality standards in the 80s (just like nu finish right?)? Hyundai: Quite possibly...the nu finish of all automobile manufacturers

Lol oooooook

If you are such a stickler for high quality products, why r u a "hyundai fan" per your username? Such a mediocre automobile manufacturer with questionable quality standards in the 80s (just like nu finish right?)? Hyundai: Quite possibly...the nu finish of all automobile manufacturers

CIL.gif

Jaha24k said:

Lol oooooook

Spoken by someone who doesn't own one. I just bought a brand new one, a year ago 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe XL-yep I put $30,000 in to the hands of those Koreans. Saved $5,000.00 over the Japanese models-better equipped. Guess what-at 14,0000 miles it runs great.

BTW-you must have forgot about the outright small car junk put out by both GM and Ford in the 70's.

This thread really needs to be closed.............

Last edited:
It's a decent product that's been around for a long time. If NuFinish was horrible, it wouldn't be around. However, there are better products and people can choose those if they care to. I don't think this thread will end with everyone being converted to one side or another. It's just car wax.

Originally Posted By: KrisZ
So, trashing the product didn't work, now the lock is requested by the very people that were quite nasty in this thread. Classy!

Just tellin it like it is...the product is ----. It's a huge risk to those trying it for the first time...just ask those who have had to spend a bunch of time, effort, and money undoing the mess created by it. Yeah...that point is clear and has been repeatedly made. So no one's going to change anyone's minds at this point...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back