need some car wash soap recommendations?

I am running out of car wash soap, and my usual strategy for cleaning my dirty rides have been traffic film remover bi annually (purple power vehicle and boat wash), followed up a iron decon again biannually, and then meguiars ultimate wash and wax regularly.

However the combo is feeling cumbersome, and I see alot of new contenders.

Any recommendations and experiences with soaps I should look into, like bilt hammer autofoam or touchless. wash chemie, or gold class?

They don't call it Gold Class for nothing. ;)
1703393123497.jpg

I am running out of car wash soap, and my usual strategy for cleaning my dirty rides have been traffic film remover bi annually (purple power vehicle and boat wash), followed up a iron decon again biannually, and then meguiars ultimate wash and wax regularly.

However the combo is feeling cumbersome, and I see alot of new contenders.

Any recommendations and experiences with soaps I should look into, like bilt hammer autofoam or touchless. wash chemie, or gold class?
Adams car care. They also offer a foam cannon that works great if you don't want the bucket method.

Any experiences with bilt hammer auto foam or touchless? Seems like a great idea to minimize contact during washes?

You have to order it online, but I like to use Meguiar's Hyper Wash. It's a little spendy, but you only need 1oz per 5 gallon bucket of warsh. It foams up very nice especially if you have a water softener or rainwater cistern setup.

I guess i left out some key requirements

Im going to be using it in an electric foam lance to snow foam the car. 1L bottle.
In addition i need it to have dirt dissolving properties and not just a boat load of foam to look cool.

The main objective is to remove stuck on particles, and also forgo the 2 bucket method/minimize the contact wash

Back