Detailed the exterior of the 91 Grand Am after painting the roof

005_3mSF6JP2tZw18i5c2g9r7p.jpg

Album at: https://app.photobucket.com/u/atikovi/a/ea4dc557-64e4-4626-a951-939beda00241?field=TITLE&desc=asc

Body shop said I can wax the new paint after a few days, so I just used Turtle Wax Graphene Flex wax there. On the rest of the car I started with Meguiars Iron Decon along with a clay mitt. Then polished with Meguiars 110 followed by the Turtle. Interior next.

Should sell fast to a discerning buyer.
+2

Like I said in the other thread, I'd buy it if I was local (and needed another daily driver). That's the kind of car I miss most in today's marketplace - 2-doors, simple proven drivetrain, durable cloth interior, no AWD, etc. A friend had a '91 4-door back in the 90s and it ran well for 300K miles and we'd take it on road trips getting 35 MPG with it. Sure the Duke engine was noisy but you can always turn up the radio.

I see you are into restoring classics now eh? JK, looks great! Should sell fast to a discerning buyer.
It's 32 years old and looks great. I would say it qualifies as a classic. My idea of a classic has changed a little since I've been watching the Rare Classic Cars and Automotive History channel on YouTube. It seems like 1991 was no more than 10 years ago.

Back