Thoughts on new AMAZON branded oil...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What's all this about not using Warren Oil products? Please educate me on this as I heard people praising them here on BITOG in the past."

Nobody has said to not use Warren oil. It's the price point that is in question.

If I can get a major brand of oil cheaper elsewhere then the only reason to order through Amazon is convenience.

Originally Posted by Hermann
Won't use Warren Products when you can almost all the time get Ultra Platinum for $15 after rebate at Amazon. Been away from BITOG for a while. When did this place become so anti Amazon.

When folks finally realized the damage to American stores and workers that Amazon caused.
People have been conditioned by home delivery on most of the everyday items and have become too lazy to actually leave the house and go to a real store.
I want to see and touch what I buy.

Originally Posted by PimTac

If I can get a major brand of oil cheaper elsewhere then the only reason to order through Amazon is convenience.

Precisely

The one time I ordered oil online it came in damaged and leaking all over my porch. Probably the one and a millionth time possibility that it happened to me, but after that I've always gone and picked it up at the store. So I have no say on the Amazon branded oil, but since it's a cheap knockoff I wouldn't use it anyway, especially at the price!

Yep...

I personally wouldn't spend $2 less than Mobil 1 at WM for a generic Warren oil. I feel most people who buy it are the effeminate yuppie types who will follow along to a YouTube video at age 35 because they never changed the oil on any of their small engines either, and still confused as to why it "broke"

Yeah, one can get a 5qt of PYB for 15-19 bucks, not paying $20 for Supahtech in a grey bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back