Tell us about your Christmas tree this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agnostic. Natural tree, locally grown. 6'6". LED lights. We donate it to a farm that feeds it to its goats when we're done.

Ours is artificial, that way it can last the whole season without issue. I love putting up the tree and other decorations. This is my favorite time of year
smile.gif
Merry Christmas everybody!

All real trees are picked up by on special days by volunteers (usually avid fishermen) in January, who add about 20lbs of concrete to the stump, and they get used for artificial fish reefs in the lakes. It is promoted by the Texas wildlife and fish dept.

I have an artificial tree that I haven't put up yet. I don't know if we're going to bother with it this year. It feels like it's too late to put it up now, I don't really have the time to put it up, and we're worried about what our mischievous 2 year old will do to it if we put it up.
21.gif

This year, a small artificial green tree with the usual decorations ... lights, Christmas balls, bells, ornaments that kids made, etc etc.
smile.gif

First real tree.. put some sugar in it a week ago and can really smell the pine now. Depending on how it turns out may just get a live tree from now on. Kinda like the smell, besides the artificial tree gathers up too much dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back