Super Bowl Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: salesrep
Glad to see the NFL got the calls right. A catch is a catch.
Foles BIGTIME performance......so the Eagles,Foles and the starting QB Wentz will have a unique situation next year.

Not at all. Wentz is the starter. Foles my not want to be a backup anymore, and he may end up going to another team that's willing to pay him the big bucks, but he won't be the starter in Philly...

Like I said Wentz will start, super bowl mvp will either be on the bench or gone. A unique situation.

Originally Posted By: JohnnyJohnson
Did it make any real difference in you life? I didn't bother watching and still had a great day.

Yes, I was entertained for 4 hours...

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
RAM commercial with MLK was in very poor taste, especially since it was the 50th anniversary of that speech.

I liked the Doritos Blaze and Amazon Alexa commercials.

I heard that Kendall Jenner thought it was a great commercial.

Did it make any real difference in you life? I didn't bother watching and still had a great day.

Does asking inane questions on BITOG make any real difference in yours?

The kids were in bed halfway through the second quarter so I watched from that point. It was an interesting game but I'm amazed they don't play atleast the best 2 out of three? Seems for football especially, with all the play strategy and matchups, it would be very interesting to see the same teams play 2 or 3 times in a row, see who can adapt and adjust.
Hockey and baseball have much less strategy and set plays and they do the best of 7 games.

Didn't watch it, couldn't care less.

I'm only commenting now because I just watched my local News, and they were showing all the vandalism carried out in the name of celebrating, by idiots.

Originally Posted By: grampi

Same here.
thumbsup2.gif

And I agree...Foles will be gone

Originally Posted By: greenjp

lol

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: IndyIan
It was an interesting game but I'm amazed they don't play atleast the best 2 out of three? Seems for football especially, with all the play strategy and matchups, it would be very interesting to see the same teams play 2 or 3 times in a row, see who can adapt and adjust.

You want to extend a championship game to a series that may take 3 weeks???

Did it make any real difference in you life?

Well lessee, spent time with family, had great "special game-day" food (we did seafood this year), Got a little much-needed rest and relaxation, got a little buzzed, Brady Bunch lost - yes I would have to say overall it was a very positive experience.
cool.gif

I hope the guys in the commentary booth don't ever try to become referees or play reviewers. Some of their comments about the questionable/reviewed plays made them look bad.

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix

I hope the guys in the commentary booth don't ever try to become referees or play reviewers. Some of their comments about the questionable/reviewed plays made them look bad.

No kidding. Michaels and Collinsworth, who I have enjoyed for ages, just looked horrible in some play comments. Jaw-droppingly bad/wrong. Worse than even some of the commercials and the 1/2 time show!
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: Papa Bear
I'm looking forward to seeing what the Lions do next year .....

They just named Matt Patricia as there head coach.

Originally Posted By: IndyIan
Hockey and baseball have much less strategy and set plays and they do the best of 7 games.

A two-out-of-three might be nice; but that would make **the** Superbowl less of an event, and would extend the number of gamed played by the two teams involved too high. There is a reason there are only 16 regular season games; and one need only to be flattened by a 6'3" 250lb. mountain of steel running at sprinter speed to see why these men usually spend their Mondays in ice baths.

Originally Posted By: Oro_O
Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix

No kidding. Michaels and Collinsworth, who I have enjoyed for ages, just looked horrible in some play comments. Jaw-droppingly bad/wrong. Worse than even some of the commercials and the 1/2 time show!
wink.gif

collinsworth is like Fouts: loves to hate on underdog team especially Steelers
smile.gif
. Couldn't cut it as a player and can't now

Originally Posted By: Al
Originally Posted By: grampi

Same here.
thumbsup2.gif

And I agree...Foles will be gone

Originally Posted By: greenjp

lol

Al: you really think Foles will be gone? I hear he played great last night even on "trick play" that Patriots royally screwed up LOL!

Originally Posted By: Oro_O

wink.gif

Yea the one where the guy caught the ball, ran into the endzone then the ball hit the ground (and he controlled it)....Comparing it to Jesse James TD, taken away....Duuuuuhhh he was a RUNNER at this game.
crazy2.gif

And then the one "bobbled" in the EndZome.....Duuuhhh They are not going to change the ruling made on the field. scheeeesch.

Originally Posted By: car51
Al: you really think Foles will be gone? I hear he played great last night even on "trick play" that Patriots royally screwed up LOL!

Yea..they won't be able to afford him.
frown.gif
He is looking at extra 10's of millions $$$$$$

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back