Super Bowl Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
FLY EAGLES FLY!!!!!!!!!!
Revenge for spy gate is sweet not to mention deflate gate!
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!

So Called experts all picking Pats........No WENTZ.......Eagles fans have NO class(Just a hand full of us).......yada yada yada.
Eagles win SB 52.............PRICELESS

Congrats Eagle Nation!!!! Also congrats to B Dawk and TO!

I was at work but i was checking the scores here and there and I'm glad the Eagles won, watched the highlights and it was tight game.

Again....Glad the Eagles won.

I was rooting for the Pats, but it was a great, great game from start to finish.

All of you anti-football snobs (I know, its trendy to be anti-football these days) missed it- your loss.

I missed nothing. I have been not watching football for a LONG time, as well as most all other professional paid sports. I was not watching long before it was trendy to do so.

That said, I'm more than fine with a Pats loss. The smugness finally can come to an end.

Originally Posted By: demarpaint
Great game, great ending. Seeing team Brady lose was a great feeling.

It was priceless!

GAME: Quite good and very engaging. ....and I'm no big sports person.
HALFTIME: SInce I don't worship these people and frequently do not know who they even are, I usually distract during the halftime presentation.

However, this guy rehearsed a long, long routine of singing, dancing and audience play. A+ on energy, AA+ to the mobile camera ops.

OVERALL: It's sterilized entertainment for the masses so what would you expect?

That thing with the "wardrobe malfunction" years ago was disturbing NOT because of the lie regarding how it happened but that it was planned and expected to create a cheap "controversy". And the good old USA noisemakers followed along. It shows you what they think of our brains.

Wasn't the talent a cowboy back then?

WHO CARES? I won $125 in an office pool. The 2-2 in the single digit column won me my cash.

Congrats to a team with character and a great big Heart!!!

Go Birds! E_A_G_L_E_S!!!!!!!!!!!
cheers3.gif
banana2.gif

Originally Posted By: Eddie
Great game but, worst 1/2 time show that I can remember. Ed

I thought it sucked too, as did everyone else I watched with said.

RAM commercial with MLK was in very poor taste, especially since it was the 50th anniversary of that speech.

I liked the Doritos Blaze and Amazon Alexa commercials.

Glad to see the NFL got the calls right. A catch is a catch.
Foles BIGTIME performance......so the Eagles,Foles and the starting QB Wentz will have a unique situation next year.

Some of those Philadelphia fans are acting THUGGISH.....I hope that those who overturned cars and started fires (and can be identified via video) are arrested and charged....We should not accept this behavior.
How come this type behavior didn't happen 50 years ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back