Study on the cars with the most reckless drivers

Around here seems to be kids in turbo subaru's .
Around here it is the rolling coal gang. Rams and F-150's mostly.
The fact the Isuzu Rodeo is third on this list just makes me wonder what kind of high school computer wiz did Insurify hire to crunch those numbers. Recklessly driving an Isuzu Rodeo is like daring yourself to be involved in a rollover.

View attachment 74322
My daughter was on the expressway in Vegas when a truck jumped the divider in front of her which totaled both vehicles. That is one less on the road. She ended up with a broken wrist so could have been much worse.

Around here the wreckless drivers tend to own old vehicles. (12 year old+).

There was this show called Booker, which was about a private investigator who was previously a police officer. It was a spinoff of 21 Jump Street starring Richard Grieco. But one scene he is about to use his car to crash into someone else, but before that he says something to the effect of "You know what I like about this car? I don't care what happens to it."

Most reckless doesn't necessarily mean worst. IE Volvo, Mercedes, Toyota fullsize trucks and any one with a Trout Unlimited license plate.

Most of the time here it's farmers coming to town and has nothing to do with vehicle type. They don't use their turn signals, drive 10 miles under the speed limit, don't know how to use the roundabouts, don't know you can turn right on red or use the shared center turn lane. The only thing they don't do is text while driving.

7ABC0954-BCBD-4B7E-AAF9-6CABB3573FD3.jpeg

I'm surprised by the Challengers. Around here they seem to be driven by mostly older gentlemen. Lifted diesel truck drivers are by far the most reckless around here, with random CUV drivers a close second. The modded Civics rusted out years ago.

Well, if my 400HP, 2300 pound turbocharged Miata was any indication, they got that one correct. What a blast that car was.

Around here it seems to be any make of midsized, recent generation SUV. Might depend on how you define wreckless, as I also see plenty of pimped out pickups driving too fast, faster than the SUVs, but fewer ending up in collisions than the SUVs.

In my area its SRT or v8 Challenger/charger, and any Silverado but more frequently one that are on a cheap ****ty lift. Ram drivers are hit or miss and F150s are very conservative, around here F150 is the old dad/grandpa in their 50s truck. I dont even get excited when i hear v8 rumble anymore cause its always some doofus in a purple dodge with at least one piece of body cladding slightly out of place.

For bad reckless driving, aka driving fast but jerky and dont know how to drive, hyundai santa fe and tahoe/suburban

Always people in SRTs, BMWs, Ram Trucks, Nissan anything, and Jeep yuppies endangering society. Can't stand to share the road with them.

Last edited:

They seem to think it's the Miata. I've seen Genesis Coupe drivers and I can understand that. And of course Isuzu and Saturn are off the market. I also distinctly remember the L200 as being tremendously boring.

reckless-driving-models-1.png

They seem to think it's the Miata. I've seen Genesis Coupe drivers and I can understand that. And of course Isuzu and Saturn are off the market. I also distinctly remember the L200 as being tremendously boring.

reckless-driving-models-1.png
I was going to say Ram 1500s, but I see it's already on the list. My experience is the people driving them will do anything to pass no matter the speed, road conditions, visibility or the speed I'm going. All they see is a GMC or Chev HD truck, and they have to pass it. Maybe they feel inferior, or it's just a small package thing.

Back