Study on the cars with the most reckless drivers

They seem to think it's the Miata. I've seen Genesis Coupe drivers and I can understand that. And of course Isuzu and Saturn are off the market. I also distinctly remember the L200 as being tremendously boring.

reckless-driving-models-1.png

I've had 2 on the list, 2 Ram 1500s and one Isuzu Rodeo.

The Isuzu Rodeo thing is funny. Not only have they been out of production for 18yrs. I haven't seen one on the roads in the Buffalo NY area in years.

I can't afford to be reckless. LOL

Around here it seems to be any car/truck purchased from a "buy here/pay here " lot , with paper tags.. no particular brand .

With all the Mustangs that attempt to leave Cars & Coffee but end up heading to medians and local parks for a surprise visit, I can't believe it didn't make the list.

I call bull 💩 if the Mustang is not on that list. I did a scientific research study and at least half of Mustang buyers get one with the intention of doing something stupid 🤪

The Isuzu Rodeo thing is funny. Not only have they been out of production for 18yrs. I haven't seen one on the roads in the Buffalo NY area in years.
I think here in Illinois at least, almost all remaining Rodeos pretty much have been reduced to iron oxide by now.

Who knew anyone actually bought a VW CC? Kind of a biased study since it’s dependent on Reckless driving convictions. Moving violations are quite often plea bargained and wealthier drivers are going to fare better than less affluent drivers who can’t afford legal representation which probably explained the Izusu and Saturn representation on that list. Zero surprise on the Challenger, that’s the official car of jackassery on public roads.

Gonna have to watch out for the once every 3 years Isuzu rodeo. reckless buggers ill tell ya.

IME, it's usually someone in a Mustang that wants to race me while I'm on one of our Sportbikes.

Reckless drivers most often seem to be driving a Prius. Today was a good example, One came flying up behind me on a road with two lanes in each direction. This car was slaloming around the cars like they were gates on an actual ski slalom course. As I pulled up next to the car at the red light, it was a girl in her late teens/ early twenties. She was staring at her phone. Which is typical, IME...

Back