QSFS at 5k OCI or HPL PCMO at 10k OCI?

The Quaker State Ultimate Protection 20,000 mile oil goes on sale at Walmart very frequently for $21.60 for a 5 quart jog, which is a great price for a 20,000 mile GTL based 5W-30 oil. Also, another Quaker State hidden gem: Quaker State Euro Acea A3/B4 5W-40 for about $21 on Walmart's website. I'm really starting to like the Quaker State brand. Very high quality oils at very low prices.
Time to dump the Super Tech Luv and jump on the Quaker State Vessel.

The way I see it: if I am spending less than $112.99 (Jiffy Lube price for a 5-qt syn oil service) every 5K, I don't lose too much sleep about it.
I spend less than $20 for Kirkland FS 0W20 and regular oil filter from Puralator, Fram, etc. And Kirkland oil is very good. It is $16 (tax included) for 5 quarts and each change is less than 5. The filter is less than $5. Even if I use top shelf Fram filter, the total cost is below $25. And it takes 5-10 mins for thr oil changes.

The Quaker State HMFS price of $18.82 makes it cheaper than SuperTech High Mileage Full Synthetic 5W-30.
The Quaker State additive package is really solid with high calcium (detergent), phosphorous/zinc (anit-wear) based on a VOA I saw on this post:

I really like the oils in Quaker State's lineup.

Quaker State Prices on Walmart for the 5 quart jug are:

High Mileage Full Synthetic 5W-30: $18.82.
Full Synthetic Ultimate Protection (marketed as a 20,000 mile oil): 5W-30: $21.62
Full Synthetic Euro ACEA A3/B4 5W-40: $22.97

Any of those 3 could become my strategic go to oil for all of my vehicles. I really like them all.

Quaker State is a brand that's been around forever, but I never paid very much attention to it until now.
What does everyone think of the quality of Quaker State oils?

In case price is a factor in anyone's oil buying decision:
Price for Quaker State High Mileage Full Synthetic 5W-30 has gone up on Walmart's website for a 5 quart jug from $18.82 to $22.97.
So Super Tech is the best value now in High Mileage Full Synthetic 5 quart jugs at $18.98.

Option number 2 eh. 15k miles with a filter change every 7,500. Fram Endurance of course. Support HPL forget Quaker State.
Plus you will always have a spotless engine

Back