New Years (2024) Resolutions

Want to lose weight? Cut the carbs.

NOT, cut the carbs as much as you feel like.

Count the carb grams on food products and get the number down to 25g./day. It'll be difficult; I know.
For the past 2 years, my nickname should be 'Pang', as panging for food is what I do most.

25g./day leaves room for apricots and figs, which contain carbs too.

Want to lose weight? Cut the carbs.

NOT, cut the carbs as much as you feel like.

Count the carb grams on food products and get the number down to 25g./day. It'll be difficult; I know.
For the past 2 years, my nickname should be 'Pang', as panging for food is what I do most.

25g./day leaves room for apricots and figs, which contain carbs too.
This PLUS really look at the macros of any food in percent. Looks how much carbs are are the calorie content in percent, in say skim milk.

This will hopefully steer one better.

Fats in moderation of course, but do not be afraid of good fats. THIS is how you got here in the first place!!

This PLUS really look at the macros of any food in percent. Looks how much carbs are are the calorie content in percent, in say skim milk.

This will hopefully steer one better.

Fats in moderation of course, but do not be afraid of good fats. THIS is how you got here in the first place!!
If someone looking for MACRO or just a nutrition tracking app
https://www.mystupidsimpleapp.com/

I want to put on more muscle mass, be at least 250 lbs.
Spend more time doing recreational things.
Learn to weld aluminum better.
Go to the pool and gym more often.
Save more money towards buying my own logging truck.
Build a large shop.
Train my pup more.

I want to put on more muscle mass, be at least 250 lbs.
How tall are you and what do you weigh now? Don't do weird "bulk-up" things (steroids) only to stop/quit and go flabby.
Also, do hot yoga. Bikram Yoga is the real deal.
Mine is to travel more.
The younger the better for traveling, my friend. That goes for everybody.
My 1976 Bicentennial Year trip: 2.5 months hitchhiking, train, shared car, a short bus ride and a short flight around the US and into Canada. And a 4.5 month trip "Eurailing" around Europe. I had friends and contacts all over the place. I spent 1/3 the nights in Youth Hostels, 1/3 bumming off friends of friends and 1/3 in pensions. Only wish I had a camera at the time. I could write a book.
I paid back by hosting them here. I had a huge place in Brooklyn.
Do it bro. It's easier than you think. Take the bride...and don't forget her face (Ha-ha).

good chiropractor.
Go see a Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (OMM). Unlike a chiropractor, and OMM and PM&R actually went to medical school and have to be board certified. A chiropractor takes a 3 year program, no MCAT required, calls themselves a "doctor". Save yourself.

Go see a Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (OMM). Unlike a chiropractor, and OMM and PM&R actually went to medical school and have to be board certified. A chiropractor takes a 3 year program, no MCAT required, calls themselves a "doctor". Save yourself.
A license guy will just steer you wrong in a more confident way.

I’m not saying one way or other but chiropractor have helped me osteopathic docs no

I had a good chiropractor but his heart gave out about ten years ago. Not working like I use to and having neck problems. Issue now is lower back that is aggravating a long term hip nerve issue too.

How tall are you and what do you weigh now? Don't do weird "bulk-up" things (steroids) only to stop/quit and go flabby.
Also, do hot yoga. Bikram Yoga is the real deal.

I'm 6'3 and right now about 245 lbs, but 5 lbs of that is Christmas baking, usually about 240.
No I don't do steroids, but love to work out.
I'm never going to look like those body builders, as I have a regular job, and life, so can't spend 8 hours a day in the gym. But if I won $5,000,000 plus in the lottery tomorrow, I would build my own gym, quit my job, and become a personal trainer, who also did body building, and martial arts, that would be all my dreams coming true.
Actually met my fiance in the gym, she would ask me to spot for her if she saw me there, and I would also help her stretch, medicine ball work outs, and I got her into martial arts. She has only been doing Karate for 2 years, but is strong, quick, flexible, and does well at it.

Keep walking 4 to 5 days a week for my health. Been doing it religiously for 14 months straight. Nothing hurts and I still know what day of the week it is. Life is good. Striving for more good life.

My goal is pay off my credit cards and don’t be stupid with them anymore.
1704163326769.gif

Just saying...

Back