Neck tattoos

Status
Not open for further replies.
A tattoo isn't for me, but I guess now it has become popular to have them. Some I know have them over almost all of their body and others just have a couple of little ones like on their ankles or back. From what I've seen they seem to fade and just don't look very good after you age. Some might want to consider their tattoos also because it can affect your job selection or promotion.

CamaroT56, maybe you should skip the double sleeve-tattoos and support your child.

I like art. But, I don't go around carrying paintings.
And, very rarely do I see a tattoo that is 'art quality'.

Originally Posted By: 65cuda
A tattoo isn't for me, but I guess now it has become popular to have them. Some I know have them over almost all of their body and others just have a couple of little ones like on their ankles or back. From what I've seen they seem to fade and just don't look very good after you age. Some might want to consider their tattoos also because it can affect your job selection or promotion.

agree, after getting tattoo, u gotta take care of it, the first 3 day is very important, dont let it dry out, dont go out the sun. the sun is your tattoo worth enemy, and time to time it will fade, because you let the sun get in it alot, some artist doing life time touch up them. some have to pay, but very little for touch up.

Originally Posted By: unDummy
CamaroT56, maybe you should skip the double sleeve-tattoos and support your child.

Thx for concern about my child, I got everything plan out. every body look thing at different way, i understand and respect each opinion. My way is important for me, cause its for me lol. dont worried about it lol. Tattoo is something meaning, something about u, that y u let it ink your boddy for life. that y tattoo is not for every one. Like piercing Im just not into it. just for my ear. but other love it lol and do all over their body. and I understand and say nothing about that, just not on me.

Originally Posted By: CamaroT56
Originally Posted By: unDummy

Thx for concern about my child, I got everything plan out. every body look thing at different way, i understand and respect each opinion. My way is important for me, cause its for me lol. dont worried about it lol. Tattoo is something meaning, something about u, that y u let it ink your boddy for life. that y tattoo is not for every one. Like piercing Im just not into it. just for my ear. but other love it lol and do all over their body. and I understand and say nothing about that, just not on me.

I hate to say it, but it sticks out sorely. The writing in your post is horrible. It does not remind me of viable english - it is beyond just internet posting sloppiness which people have from time to time.

Not saying because I care that much about your grammar... but the inability to communicate via proper writing substantiates the stereotype of a tattoo wearer as being less educated, less successful, whatever. You may not care, but Im just saying - recognize that you are playing to the stereotype by writing up posts this way...

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
I hate to say it, but it sticks out sorely. The writing in your post is horrible. It does not remind me of viable english - it is beyond just internet posting sloppiness which people have from time to time.

Not saying because I care that much about your grammar... but the inability to communicate via proper writing substantiates the stereotype of a tattoo wearer as being less educated, less successful, whatever. You may not care, but Im just saying - recognize that you are playing to the stereotype by writing up posts this way...

lol np I know my english is bad, english is my third language. Give me a break, I try.

One last thing about girl having tattoo. If they can go thru the pain I go thru, I respect them alot. U will know wat Im talking about when u get one, I saw this girl with full beautiful colorful on her full arm, man that take year to finish and alot of pain. im asking she her number and her tattoo artist ^^.

I guess, but abilty to endure pain for something that is unnecessary and serves no practical purpose isn't on my list of desirable qualities in a woman.

lol np I know my english is bad, english is my third language. Give me a break, I try.

Kudos to you for having english as your third language! Good for you.

Still, my recommendation is to try to work on your grammar, spelling, etc. It will help you out as in a professional setting, improper grammar and poor writing will do nothing but hurt you.

Originally Posted By: onebigunion
One last thing about girl having tattoo. If they can go thru the pain I go thru, I respect them alot. U will know wat Im talking about when u get one, I saw this girl with full beautiful colorful on her full arm, man that take year to finish and alot of pain. im asking she her number and her tattoo artist ^^.

I guess, but abilty to endure pain for something that is unnecessary and serves no practical purpose isn't on my list of desirable qualities in a woman.

I understand your point of view. My point of view as right now. And what I have been thru atm, that how I look at when I saw a big beutiful tattoo a women had. And I KNOW EXACTLY what she have been thru to get that
smile.gif
. BTW I dont desiriable qualities in a women by just look at the out side of her, I look at the inside, the way she talk and treat me. Women personality is the most important thing I look in a women. Some time all the one that having all the thing that u hate for example, tattoo atm, give time to get to know them, some time turn around they might be your best friends. Just never know
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: JHZR2

Kudos to you for having english as your third language! Good for you.

Still, my recommendation is to try to work on your grammar, spelling, etc. It will help you out as in a professional setting, improper grammar and poor writing will do nothing but hurt you.

I will try Thanks. Thing as right now I think learning correct english, is only help yourself just a bit. In this country important thing is MONEYS and GOOD CREDIT SCORE. I work for myself make my own moneys,pay bill on time. pay tax end of the years, when I went to the bank asking for loan, or buying a new cars, rent an apartment. they never ask me about my grammar, I dont think they care. they asking me about my credit score lol. Im also friend with few Mexican restaurant and chinese restaurant owner, they make ALOT of moneys, owning a 300k hours, driving 50k cars and their english is broken just like me.

I think it's wrong to discriminate for any reason. A tattoo doesn't make any difference in how someone does their job, and I've known some very decent people w/a lot of tattoos. That being said, I would never get a tattoo that I couldn't hide.

Originally Posted By: HollowEyes
Yeah....not understanding all the tattoo hate on here. Perhaps because I'm of a different generation (I presuppose) at 28 than some of the board.

But to me, unless the tattoo is blatantly offensive in content, I really do not understand how having one makes someone less respectable or whatnot.
I'm slightly younger than you and think of tattoos as a blatant advertisement of low-class breeding.

Frankly it wouldn't be to hard to improve your writing and grammer by just capitalizing the first letter of each sentence, really sort of simple.

Also it seems as if you equate success with how much money and expensive possessions you have, obviously you have alot to learn about life, tattos or not.

This one is pretty much over I think.
No more healthy exchanges, it's just getting deeper into insults.

Time for a lock?

Originally Posted By: Rix
This one is pretty much over I think.
No more healthy exchanges, it's just getting deeper into insults.

Time for a lock?

I agree. Its over, at the end its their life, its their body do wat ever they want. Ever body have their own point of view of looking at thing. I agree above, I feeling many here are insult, hater of what other peoples have and do thing of their own. This topic need to be lock,and let other live their own live. You got your life to live too, unless it just to boring to care about other peoples life. Good days gentleman CLOSED !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back