My vitals at my doctor visit.

We all begin dying slowly as soon as the Doc slaps our rumps.
Yeah but there's a couple decades where we seem to be on the up and up. Then a couple decades where we seem to glide on by.

Then there's the cliff on the other side of the hill.

A heart rate below 60 is called Bradycardia. In someone who does not exercise it can be an indication of a problem. But if it is for a person who exercises a lot it is an indication of an athlete and a very healthy heart.

just back from the NP wgt 190.4 BP 128 over 60. BPM 57. POX 97. I 😃 f i relax right , I can lower my BPM to 49 and that is making my cardiologist nervous

I have the thin skin problem too. Doesn't take much for me to start leaking blood. Spent twenty minutes Sunday cleaning up blood from laundry to bedroom from a cut/bruise on my arm I wasn't aware of. Aging isn't fun, and that guy that coined the term "golden years" should be strung up.
Your leaking blood made me LOL. If I'm outside or in the garage, sometimes I let myself bleed just to be defiant.

Scott

I have the thin skin problem too. Doesn't take much for me to start leaking blood. Spent twenty minutes Sunday cleaning up blood from laundry to bedroom from a cut/bruise on my arm I wasn't aware of. Aging isn't fun, and that guy that coined the term "golden years" should be strung up.
Heh heh, I always had good clotting blood and healed quickly. Then came chemo. It turned my capillaries to mush. Before, to get a bruise took a hit that hurt and turned blue and yellow. Now, a nudge will cause a reddish purple bruise. I just grazed my elbow on the door ans peeled back an inch square flap. Izzat just age, not chemo?

My megar understanding is chemo is poison that ( hopefully ) kills cancer cells faster than it kills " normal " cells ?

Yeah , When they advise you to have have a port installed instead of using an arm vein because the chemo was corrosive... I have neuropathy in my fingers and feet from it. Whatever,10yrs later, I held my grandson last Tuesday at his first B'Day. That's an outcome I'll take any 😃 day

Back