My new Corvette has arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MHHMMHMHMHMHMHMMHHMHMMHMHHMHMHM

{pushes open mouth/dropped jaw back in place}

Congrats!!!

Will you drive this daily like the old one?
I see from pics you have clear roads....
Would the clearance be enough for snowy roads?

Drop looks great!

Please take it easy on the saturation dial in your photo editing software - it all blends into one and you can't see body lines anymore.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: pandus13
MHHMMHMHMHMHMHMMHHMHMMHMHHMHMHM

{pushes open mouth/dropped jaw back in place}

Congrats!!!

Will you drive this daily like the old one?
I see from pics you have clear roads....
Would the clearance be enough for snowy roads?

This one is definitely not a daily driver, it won't even see the rain very often. But I do intend to drive it a lot whenever the weather is nice (like last weekend we got a break in the winter weather and I put 200 miles on it in three days)

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Drop looks great!

Please take it easy on the saturation dial in your photo editing software - it all blends into one and you can't see body lines anymore.
smile.gif

I didn't touch these photos in Photoshop at all, they are raw straight out of my iPhone. They looked good on my end until I uploaded them to this site and something odd happened after that, as I do see what you're saying here.

Originally Posted By: GoobSoCold
How did lowering the car affect the ride?

The ride is only just a tiny bit stiffer, but I like it since I have the base suspension and I found it just a tiny bit soft before but now it's perfect!
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Patman
I had my Corvette lowered on the weekend and I think it now has the perfect stance! It sat far too high from the factory for my liking.

Looks very good.

Just wondering why you didn't get a Grand Sport ?

The number one reason was money, I ordered the least expensive car I could get (1LT Stingray) and just added the stuff I absolutely had to have. But even if cost was not a factor, I really do prefer the look of the base model, I don't like the spoiler choices on the GS or the black pieces in the wheel wells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back