My new Corvette has arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorgeous! Happy driving
19.gif
Congrats!

It's a bummer that we're getting a whack of snow tomorrow but I managed to put 70 miles on it tonight so I got to enjoy it briefly before putting it away for a little sleep. We never get a full winter without some dry roads, so I fully expect I'll be able to take it out at least 5 or 6 times during the winter months. And if I can't I'll just spend a lot of time polishing it in my garage
smile.gif

That's one of the cars I wouldn't even have the dealer do PDI on. I want every plastic cover, every sticker the way it was when it left the factory.

Not because I would keep it that way, oh no. I just want to be the one to unwrap it!

I bought a new red Corvette in 72, so I know how you are feeling. Beautiful car!

Congrats, I can see your 407 toll bill being high once the nice weather arrives. On the QEW you be able to get it past 120km/h for any good distance.

Originally Posted By: Patman
It's a bummer that we're getting a whack of snow tomorrow but I managed to put 70 miles on it tonight so I got to enjoy it briefly before putting it away for a little sleep. We never get a full winter without some dry roads, so I fully expect I'll be able to take it out at least 5 or 6 times during the winter months. And if I can't I'll just spend a lot of time polishing it in my garage
smile.gif

Congrats, beautiful car.

I'm sure you'll be enjoying the sunny weather with the top off cruising around SW Florida.

Few things in the automotive world nicer than a new red Corvette. The black kit gives it a bada$$ look for sure but I think it needs some shiny bits to really make it pop. (Can't wait for polished metal to come back.)

Beautiful and congrats!

1) What oil does it take? Three pages in and I'm the first to ask?

2) Don't ascend / descend driveway aprons which are too steep. We don't want to scrape our chin, do we?

3) Now you have to go to that place in California and have the roof sawn off.

4) What engine is in it? They have an aluminum small block, no?

Enjoy it.

An absolutely beautiful car- that drives even better than it looks.

Cue the: "You should have bought a dreary soul-killing FWD appliance; you would save money on gas as well as on the initial cost." comments ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back