Most affordable priced home I have seen in Arizona

It looks like it backs up to a commercial venture of some sort. I think I see flatbed trucks and heavy duty construction equipment (utility-bed truck, front end loader?) in the fenced-in area.

• Helpful
Reactions: GON
It looks like it backs up to a commercial venture of some sort. I think I see flatbed trucks and heavy duty construction equipment (utility-bed truck, front end loader?) in the fenced-in area.
Something must be off. I see the home as been on the market for over 80 days. Maybe it is the neighbors....

I can't see the pictures well, but was thinking to remove the trampoline and replace with a pole barn.

Research slump block construction. Nothing wrong with it but you'd better like the look because you aren't changing it other than painting it. Nothing wrong with Rio Rico, that area is a huge retirement location because of climate and COL. It's a cut/fill lot and looks like the house is lower than the road. Location looks a little sketchy. Hardly room for your rolling stock.

It's in the middle of no where, that's why it's cheap.
Middle of nowhere homes have been selling at a premium to their location for a few years now. Our initial search was a home in the middle of nowhere at a discount when compared to somewhere. That middle of nowhere discount has disappeared.

Middle of nowhere homes have been selling at a premium to their location for a few years now. Our initial search was a home in the middle of nowhere at a discount when compared to somewhere. That middle of nowhere discount has disappeared.

It's a lot like my house in Phoenix, similar square footage and floor plan. House across the street that's nearly identical sold for $900k this summer.

I'd ask a few people in the neighborhood about the HOA. It could be one of those nightmare HOA's that make homeowners miserable.

First question "Hey, are you one of the HOA board members?"

My first thought was, man, all those hips and valleys, got to be expensive to reshingle. err… Then I wasn’t sure where to store the lawnmower. err… no grass?

Looks like a different world, that end of the world.

0.45 acre, bit small if you have lots of vehicles and stuff.

The three main factors: Location, location and location.
Yes and no. With a significant shortage in housing, the new rule becomes floorplan and price. Homes in rural areas with very limited employment opportunities, are under contract almost always five days or less after going on the market. Yes the three La are foundation for everything in real estate, but rural locations now get super premiums and sell very quickly.

Back