Mobil 1 AP and EP nearly the same price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought some AP from Walmart.com awhile back for $40, but it came with a $10 gift card, so same price really as the $30 EP was at the time.

Originally Posted By: jwa
I bought some AP from Walmart.com awhile back for $40, but it came with a $10 gift card, so same price really as the $30 EP was at the time.

I saw some jugs of AP at WM with the gift card offers on them earlier this year, but the program ended in 2017.
I did get one of these cards the one time I bought AP last year and that $10 was as good as cash to me...I'm going to buy shampoo, deodorant, cat litter, milk, etc. at WM no matter what, so that $10 immediately went to necessities.

turnbowm, My bad. I see now under Mobil's Terms & Conditions section of their website, "eligible Mobil1 products" are limited to:
"“Mobil 1 Eligible Products” shall mean Mobil 1, Mobil 1™ High Mileage, Mobil 1™ Advanced Fuel Economy, Mobil 1™ Extended Performance and Mobil 1™ Turbo Diesel Truck motor oils; Mobil 1, Mobil 1 Racing™ 4T and Mobil 1™ V-Twin motorcycle oils; and Mobil 1™ Synthetic Automatic Transmission Flui d. All viscosities qualify."
whistle.gif

Originally Posted By: turnbowm
Originally Posted By: oil_film_movies
https://walmart.mobiloil.com/en/website/promotion/mobil-promotions/17-off-motor-oil-march-may-2018
is a Mobil1 oil rebate, pretty good, brings it down quite a bit.

The link indicates any Mobil 1 synthetic oil but, as confirmed by the Rebate Center, AP is not a "Mobil 1 Eligible Product." Very misleading.

Seriously?
I know I got a rebate for AP last year, can't believe they are exempting it from the rebate program now!!
So the M1 AFE I got for my daughter's car last week will be about $11 after rebate, but AP is still going to be $40.
Wow!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back