Michelin Wiper Blades at Costco

Of note, Michelin doesn't design or make wiper blades. A company licenses the name from Michelin and the blades are made in China.
Well their name is on it. Very poor quality for UV protection, short life, etc, an embarrassment for Michelin and Costco. Been with them for 40 years, their hardware and auto care buyers should be fired.

Last edited:
I love Trico Gold wipers and never had a set that chattered or left streaks.

Here in Florida I replace every 6 months.

I have used these and they work fine for me and every car I have put them on.

Make sure to clean the windshield, esp below where the wiper sits, before installing. That helps them start off without picking up a lot of trash.

Cleaned the windshields and installed on both the Giulia and CX-5 this morning. Just in time for a lil Texas rain. I will report when they show signs of streaking/chatter.

Bought a pair from Costco and they arrived promptly is reasonably good. I'll use my OEM original through the winter and then put them on. Will probably be warmer out.

I have used these and they work fine for me and every car I have put them on.

Make sure to clean the windshield, esp below where the wiper sits, before installing. That helps them start off without picking up a lot of trash.
I'm glad they work for you and hope they continue to do that.

My windshields are usually pretty clean and also have either Aquapel or Rain-X on them. Frequently don't even need the wipers. The Michelins didn't work for me. Pulled into AAP, new Bosch Icon's, no other cleaning or coating and no chatter or streaks. Went back to Costco and returned the Michelins.

Back